Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S24 series

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Duga

Can someone DM me a 15% off code please and thank you kindly!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Earth24

I ordered the s24+ on trade in but kind a wish I splashed out a bit more for the s24 ultra for the camera zoom. Probably too late to change now if they are to be dispatched tomorrow. Tried calling twice and email but couldn't get through. Shrug, I'll roll with it.

Post edited by Earth24 on

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Philip42

I did precisely that on Saturday. I emailed them and funnily enough somebody was there and cancelled it for me so I ordered a Titanium Grey Ultra yesterday. I went for for 512GB because it looks like the 1TB is late Feb dispatch now and l don't need the extra space. I'm sure they'll get back to you today.

Interesting - you emailed Ireland.SamsungSupport@exertis.com I assume?

Yep, that's the one I mailed. Was very surprised to get an almost instant reply especially on a Saturday. Money went back on my finance instantly as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Barr

They have stopped answering the phone , email seems to be the only way now .

No doubt they're up to their eyes at the moment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Exertis are a nightmare to deal with, but you can be lucky if you get through to an actual person so I'd say keep trying the phone.

If they'd given us the Snapdragon for all models this year they wouldn't have half as many cancellations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭TheRona

I thought it was well known that all devices getting SD chips last year was an exception to the rule, and they would be reverting again. Did some people pre-order not knowing this? I'd say 99% of people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference in everyday usage anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nickindublin

It was well known to anyone looking at the leaks that this was the situation. Only thing with the 24+ is that they have bumped up the screen quailty. So if you want a sharper screen as priority then go for it.

The 24+ would have done me but for €33 i can get the S24U.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nickindublin

Lets hope it was to pack all the orders for shipping today:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Has anyone ordered from the Samsung store website using Revolut for cashback. When it opens in my Android browser (tried with Opera & Chrome) I can add the phone to the basket but no other item from the store for the €100 credit discount. I click 'add' but in basket its always just the phone. Very odd.

Edit: If I switch to desktop mode in the browser it now ads the other items but at checkout there is still no option to add a promo code so the 10% codes can't be entered. Jesus this is one frustrating experience from Samsung.

Edit 2: Revolut seems to be referring the browser to the EPP version of the site which explains why there is no promo option. WTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

I ordered through Revolut and had no problem adding a pair of Buds 2 to my order. Ordered yesterday morning.

Kilsmum

Same happened me - I didn't order through Revelut in the end as you can't use the promo code

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

I wonder is it possible to edit the address to be the regular website and still avail of the cashback. The cashback on the Revolut app this morning has changed from 2% to 3%.

The Ultra is well worth the bit extra - once you include the trade and discount code it certainly makes it a lot more compelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I've had a Spigen Tough Armour case on my S20 Ultra the last 4 years. Think I'll go for the same again unless there's any recommendations for a better kickstand case?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭TheRona

I was going to buy through Revolut, but found it wasn't any better deal than just ordering normally with the 10% discount and free storage upgrade. I ended up just purchasing using my Revolut directly through the Samsung site, and still instantly got my cashback from Revolut.

In the end I used my Chromebook to order, as ordering on my mobile was a nightmare, especially with all the issues the Samsung site was having last Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Odd enough is that the price changes when you sign into your 'Samsung Store Account' through the Revolut link. Surprised they allow 'checkout as guest' even if you have a registered email address

Saw on Reddit a few people have recieved the phone already

• Advertisement

Most probably was something like that! Lol.

They just canceled s24+ for me via email however now I can't use the 10% discount again on the ultra. Have asked them to reactivate it or send me a new code.

If you're using Gmail you can normally add a full stop into your email and it still recognises it as your mail address but counts as a different one for Samsung. That's what I've done before. You might want to send yourself a mail first to make sure you get it with the full stop email and then put your order through that.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Abhi0505

You can get a 10% off code from everysaving.ie

ES66bb1705

Yes, there's a few ways to skin the cat. Unfortunately that code isn't stackable with the UPIE10 one but gave it a try at the time anyway! It's good for ten percent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 SungSamsung

where did you see the dispatch date for the 1TB?

It shows at the bottom before you continue when you select it.

Ah thanks, that works - ordered! That was pretty straight forward in the end. My Humm finance was waiting for me and everything, I just had to remove the charger that I had added in order to keep it at the amount previously approved.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Regarding the Humm Finance I think it costs more going for the Monthly options. The pay in 4 option comes out the same as one off payment

Happy enough with paying it one off esp with the good price that I was not expecting tbh

• Advertisement

There is a third option at the end to pay monthly with zero interest. Confusingly the first option to pay monthly is actually more, but only a tenner or so upfront.

Advertisement