If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos question availablity

Options
  • 24-11-2023 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi guys, got a Sonos arc and fives off you a while back and thinking of adding a few bits.

looking at a turntable to connect to the fives, which I currently have as surrounds and replacing the surrounds with 2 era 300s.

Also a Sonos gen3 sub and a panasonic DPUB820 4k player.

Turntable I was looking at technics 1500c (white) (current offer of £899 uk site with cash back and a voucher?)

I cannot see the era 300’s or turntable (white offer) on the ie site.

That would be:

2 era 300 black(possibly wall mounts too)

gen3 sub black

dpub820

technics 1500c white (offer.)

Can you get these?

thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,275 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mthor5.

Many thanks for the post.

The 1500C in white with cash back is also available for us here at Richersounds Belfast.

The 1500C is priced at £899 / €1085 and you claim the cash back direct with Panasonic.

The Sonos Era 300 - Black are priced at £439 / €500 Each

I don't have any brackets for the ERA 300 as of yet unfortunately.

Sonos Sub Gen 3 currently priced at £599 / €719

Panasonic DPUB820 priced at £299 / €369

The 1500C in white is a special order item and has a lead time of 10-14 days

The others items are all currently in stock - There is only 1 PUB820 left and then we will have ran out.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Thanks Kenny,i

I see the 1500c is available in black(I’d prefer this colour)on the ie site for £1099 or €1085. I’d take the euro price there, I presume the cash back is still valid.

i’ll take the sub and Panasonic player too.

is there anything you can do with the 2 eras to match Sonos offer( think they have 50 off when buying two.

Hey Mthor5.

The 1500C in Black is available and the cash back still available.

At the moment we have a deal on the ERA 300 x2 for £849. I'll have a check at the Sonos deal in the morning as I would need to check their shipping cost etc....

I'll check this out first thing in the morning and revert straight back.

If you want to drop me your name and address in a PM I can get the other bits reserved.

Edit - The last 820 has just sold online :( I'll chase our purchasing time in the morning s=to see when more are due to land).

Just put 2 orders through there online(want that last 4k player), one in Sterling and the turntable in euro,

I left the 2 era300’s as I found an upgrade voucher with Sonos.(%15)

chancing my arm here but I noticed on the uk site for the 1500c there was a vip offer for headphones and voucher, I take it I can’t avail of that😅

Thanks again!

Hey Mthor5.

Got your orders this morning and you managed to secure the last 820 :)

The VIP offer on the .com site would only be available on the sterling pricing unfortunately. Our Euro pricing is much cheaper than our sterling retail already so we could not offer the extra free bit.

I'll get things sorted ASAP for you and keep you posted on delivery ETA.

• Advertisement

hey again, I see the price has dropped on the turntable by €90, do you offer a price promise for a few days after purchase in case of a price drop?

Hey Mthor5.

We do indeed :)

I'll get the order updated at this end and refund back the €90 to you.

It may take a few days to arrive back into your account.

i got a delivery today but there was no turntable.

i checked dpd tracking and there is 3 parcels shown which I received (sub,Panasonic player and a Sonos boost)

I was given 1 tracking number from deliveries@richersounds.ie on Saturday to confirm dispatch which shows the 3 parcels sent(as above)

can you tell if the turntable was sent? I did pay in euro for it and the 3 above in Sterling.

I’m thinking it has not been dispatched yet.

thanks!

Hi Mthor5.

The turntable is shipping separately as it had to come in from our main warehouse.

It was suppose to leave today but it was held up arriving in with us and will now be shipping tomorrow.

You will not have received a receipt for it yet either, only the items that have been shipped.

Once it get dispatched tomorrow you'll get the DPD tracking details sent over to you again.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hey Richersounds, a question about the Panasonic cashback promtotion that was with the turntable(1500c)

I applied for the Cashback through the Panasonic Ireland claim page( there is a uk and eu option too)

However it was declined as the retailer name did not match what was on the email receipt.(ie Richersounds Ireland )

I had to manually type in richersounds Ireland on the Ireland claim site, I think all “eligible” retailers have an autofill on the Panasonic site, but there was none for richersounds Ireland.

I tried the uk site(didn’t complete the application form) and there is an autofill there for richersounds online and richersounds in store.

Should I have applied through the uk site as it seems there is no richersounds Ireland through the Ireland claim route.

I got a reply from Panasonic promotions saying that the retailer name has to match the receipt,and to re apply.

• Advertisement

Hi Mthor5.

Very strange..............

This is the first time there has ever been an issue like this....

What does the receipt require to say? Do they require Richersounds Ireland? If so I can produce a manual receipt with that on it for you.

I have a receipt with richersounds Ireland.

it just seems that richersounds Ireland is not seen as a retailer on the Panasonic promotion claim page.( on either the Ireland / uk ( never checked the eu version)

on the uk claim page ( richersounds online and richersounds in store are available.)

I even tried the Irish site again and I can no longer manually type in a retailer to be accepted, the final stage of the application just says the retailer is not valid. In the section where it requires a retailer name eg. I type the letter c and all retailers beginning with c are listed and I click one, then becomes autofilled. Richersounds Ireland is not an option.

i could try the uk site with richersounds Ireland receipt and choose the richersounds.com as retailer?

Im guessing this has never come up before😅

• Company Representative Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for getting back to us Mthor5,

It's not an issue we've ever had before so I'm not too sure what's going on there! Any cashback claims we've been accepted as a retailer.

You can certainly try it with Richer Sounds as the retailer on the UK site and see if that goes through?

Let me know how you get on and we'll see if we can find a way to get around it!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.