Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding an old pension I paid into years ago

Options
  • 25-01-2024 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Is anyone aware of a system to find an old pension. I started work straight out of college in the late 90's, I got in with a multi-national and was paying into a defined benefits pension. After a short period (maybe three years) I quit the job and went back to college. Finished college and started working again in other companies.

It occurred to me that I never get any kind of communication about what happened to that pension, I know it is not huge money and I am more curious than anything else. The company itself is long gone, it does not exist anymore so no clue who to contact. I am wondering is there some kind of pension database out there that has my PPS number associated with that pension scheme. Could I submit my PPS number to revenue or someone to help me find what has happened to the pension? Would the trustees still be registered somewhere?

Comments

Advertisement