Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temu (Ireland) CHAT thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,051 ✭✭✭Doge

The 5 euro earbuds came today. Sound quality is very poor like the audio is going through a high pass filter, but I mainly got them to use the case as a small power bank for on the go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

I tour a lot with my work, so often find myself in hotels with instant coffee. (Bleurgh)

I got this and I have to say, I can't recommend it enough. No more manky instant coffee before facing people, and a quick rinse and it's clean.

https://share.temu.com/eDWka7W0QuA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Are these the ones New M10 TWS BT Earphones 2200mAh Charging Box Wireless, i also got these for a fiver, i put them on charge with the usb lead supplied , glad i didn't walk away from them the usb lead started to melt immediately, i did leave negative feedback just to warn others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,051 ✭✭✭Doge

Yep those are them! Jeez, thanks a lot for the heads up about the USB lead, it looked very poor quality anyway, and i always use my own leads.

I meant to say it sounds like its going through a Low pass filter in my last post, there is no treble to be heard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,686 ✭✭✭✭zell12

More cheapo hoodies €3.47

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭robwen

Can you just setup a new account with a different email to get the new customer discounts or are they wise to this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭SourSessions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,668 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What are Temu like for returns? Is it free postage or do you have to take a hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

In my experience unless the item is over maybe €15, they give you a returnless refund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Not th case for me as I had to return two low value items. I had two faulty things in last order for 4 euro and they gave me return label with a post free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

I’m not sure if everyone is aware but if you have a voucher that’s gone out of date. If you contact the bot and ask about expired vouchers it will reactivate them for you. Found it very helpful coming to Xmas.

Mad I've literally never had to return anything that wasn't up to snuff. Maybe too many people were taking the piss and they're clamping down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,197 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just discovered that last night. I had a 20% off voucher that was expired and when I asked for another ( "any vouchers" 3 times) it reactivated it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

I did it on my phone and they wouldn't allow it due to same IP address.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

To those asking, I'm not on a power trip with deleting posts. No lie...30 reported posts today alone about courier and other chat in the wrong place. If your post has been deleted, have a think what you posted....

Warnings will have to follow as am sick of my inbox filling up with these notifications.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

But where is the right place?

This is the chat thread. The other thread is No Chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭con747

I just posted earlier how I got 2 €5 credits due to late deliveries and said it was a lucky dip who delivers so why was that deleted? I'm not having a go at you but would just like to know.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

This thread was created specifically for chat about Temu and all it's aspects - there was zero chat allowed in the other thread and every post was removed.

Whether that be about people's deliveries etc then it should be allowed - if you don't want chat then stick to the other thread or maybe some people are thinking this is that other thread.

There hasn't been any off topic chat in this thread. If I have a delayed delivery thru Fastway I want to know if other users are having the same problem

If this specific forum is the wrong place for such discussion then maybe the thread needs moving somewhere more appropriate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭con747

I opened the thread as a "chat about Temu bargains" but expected it would cover all aspects whether good products, bad products, customer service and delivery or any other aspect so @Sheep Shagger if you want to amend the title to allow these discussions please do because it might save you some work in the future by not having so many people moaning about things because they have nothing better to do.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

The last comment of mine you removed I pointed out that Temu use Fastway to deliver goods people paid for, and a lot of people are not recieving any because of them. This is a serious problem for those buyers from Temu. As others have pointed out, one thread is a No Chat one, and this is the chat one. And people that aren't recieving their orders are entitled to ask why and where their items are that they spent their money on.

Why don't you edit the thread title adding that if the courier is Fastway, then some buyers could experience long delays or no delivery.

30 messages reporting critism of Fastway under the guise of off topic in the thread comes across as you being brigaded by Fastway shrills.

Hi lads,

On reflection as another poster commented there is nowhere else for delivery/courier chat associated with Temu (or Amazon) so going forward, personally I'll let these stay. Cant bring the deleted posts back though!

BTW the 30 odd reported posts were not all about this thread.

As you were...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

I don't understand why people can't post about not receiving items that were coming via that courier? I just posted my literal experience yesterday to ask if anyone had the same problem with deliveries - there was no hidden agenda that was anti-that courier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭glen123

What happens if the order was split into two packages with one delivered on time and the other one late? Do they give 5eur back? Any idea?

Noted and see above post, you can post about that stuff here now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Do you have 2 different tracking numbers? If the second one is delivered past the delivery time, or lost for good, then I don't see why you wouldn't get the 5 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,686 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Flask 500ml €3.88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭lucalux

Happened to me. First package was in time, second package was delivered late, €5 credited. Package arrived a day or two later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I ordered a package on Jan 5th, it was stopped for customs review on the 12th and nothing since. Has this happened anyone else with fastway? I reordered it and it's now on the way with An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭amber2

Have a package due for delivery between 20th and 31st delivery with Fastway cleared customs 7 days ago and no update since. Have had a few orders placed since and every one of them is being received by a post. think they are wise to Fastway, maybe the cheapest but more of a miss than a hit.

Advertisement