Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Back from the Real Capital, thanks for the correction Seph, loaded with tea and other goodies from the English Market.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You're welcome, I hope you enjoyed your stay in paradise 😎😎

😄🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I saw the recipe on TV last weekend. You obviously need a casserole pot/dish.

Chopped carrots, parsnip and onions. Some thyme too. Place a whole chicken on top. Add chicken stock and some white wine halfway up the chicken. Cover and stick it in the oven on 150 for two hours . Then lift the chicken out. Leave it to rest and then Carve up. Add the sauce and veg over it mash or roasties on the side. We had roasties. It was magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

4am is a totally uncivilised time to start a day, but at least I'm on a flight home to see my crazy dog, and the OH of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Going for a shower , then bed . I feel dirty after scrolling through CA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Ugh, a busy day that seems to stretch on forever. Just what you need on a Friday...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off for weekend, wee gig tomorrow night. TA dah - a tummy bug has appeared 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just home from a massive grocery shop.

I had in my head "it's the bank holiday stock up on treats" ....sweet Jesus unpacking the bags I must have grabbed treats from every random display 😂....there's cakes and scones, 4 different types of crisps, lots of chocolate mother of god.....at least the tray of kiwis balanced it out 🙄 😂

• Driving lessons finished 🥳 test applied for just waiting for the invite to book it now hopefully sooner than later 🤣

instructor reckons should fly through the test but we will see.. not too worried about it if I don’t pass first time so be it.

Just wanna get the full licence cos this craic of finding someone to drive along with me is getting old fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Nearly finished and off all next week. Have a load of stuff to do next week, so I'm not on a holiday holiday ... Hopefully we get some dry weather too.

Looking forward to the concert tomorrow night and going to go for an excellent curry, hopefully, before hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Waiting outside astro for two eldest chicks to finish camogie training...

Heading to Dubville tomorrow for a match....youse had better watch out....

Rapid....🤣🤣🤣🤣😁

Trip to dubville is cancelled......match off....delighted....couldn't have faced that accent again 😁😁😁

Post edited by gifted on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Waiting on the washing machine to finish.. Would have liked to buy new couches for the sitting room but not possible atm so decided to dye one (the covers) . This'll be interesting 🤣 Doing it in two halves so I'll have a half cream, half grey(hopefully, although it looked purple when I checked on it 🙈🤣) .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

An Aonghus McAnally couch! 🤣🤣🤣

I've just realised a second possible pronunciation for that second name ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Having a relaxing evening with the boss, watching the rugby and hopefully enjoying a win 👍

Have been feeling out of sorts this week so hopefully the weekend off will help ✔️😊

I refuse to let my mind recognize what you meant 🙈🙈🙈 🤣

It's definitely grey yaaay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Argh, sitting here trying to shake off the annoyances of the day. My boss is taking micromanagement to new extremes. Give me some space to do my job FFS. Thank god it’s a long weekend, maybe I’ll have calmed down by Tuesday!

Grem , somehow I think that you, like me, will never , ever , read that surname as it should be read . Ever again.

Trust Leggy 🤣

• Advertisement

The match was a great watch with a few beers. Gotta get ready for tomorrow. A big breakie. Pick up the cake from Kelly Lou's then on the road to my home town for the gig of the year! So far....I've got Rick Astley in a few weeks too. Especially for Mrs G. Never ending!

I have somehow dropped my vigilance and run out of oil for the heat, absolutely kicking the fcuk out of myself mentally

The Never Ending Story with

all those 80s (DM, Rick Astley) references. 😁😁😁

Reminds me I need to check tomorrow and also pay the bin collection fees

and and and and.

Can I have a McAnally with large fries please? 😇😇

I'm cold and tired, heating is on but my body seems to be blocking it out.

Just milled my portion of lasagne with side salad , coleslaw and chips. Watching some telly, but ready for the pit!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Killing 10 minutes till wordle . Life in the fast lane eh ?

I had a snooze on the couch and am wide awake now.

@cj maxx is contagious! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Shannon Airporg having a pint..Heading to London to visit my Sister and family...and I have tickets to see my lower tier team who are playing today...

I only decided to go on Tuesday, tis all working out well.

Down to Camden tonight for decent music !!

Advertisement