Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Gonna be less active today, in work but not in the office, will try to catch up on my breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I addressed this last night Liz. Game went completely out of my head when I left the office yesterday. Only realised it as I was brushing my teeth for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

Leg End Reject - nothing (proxy vote)

MacDanger - vestiapx,

Vestiapx - Fritzelly

ShaneU (FAITHFUL) - JPLiz

Neowise - ShaneU (FAITHFUL)

Leg End Reject - Hynesie08 - now on 2 votes

ShaneU (FAITHFUL) - this is it - now on 2 votes

Vestiapx - cjmaxx - now on 2 votes

JPLiz - Jluv 

ShaneU (FAITHFUL) - Leg End Reject - now on 3 votes

MacDanger - Kingtut - now on 2 votes

JPLiz - neowise - now on 2 votes

this is it - StrawbsM

MacDanger - Rikand - now on 3 votes

Leg End Reject - Duffman - now on 3 votes

ShaneU (FAITHFUL) - Clarabel - now on 4 votes

Leg End Reject - Green&Red - now on 4 votes

cjmaxx - MacDanger

DID NOT VOTE - Molly

Posting again so it doesn’t get lost in the pages of chat. @Leg End Reject @MacDanger @Vestiapx you need to give your analysis of what you think went down, when the faithfuls started voting, etc. Look at it from both angles - that there’s a traitor in death row and also that death row contains only faithfuls.

Need to hear from @cj maxx too.

when the faithfuls started voting, etc….

That should say “when the traitors started voting, etc”

I’d like to chat about you at tonight’s round table. If faithfuls would take some time to read the thread from the above post until 9:33pm (I think) when this is it voted, I’d love to hear your thoughts too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

Ut all depends on what LER is. If they are faithful there is no info here if they are Traitor there is loads.

As I stated before I think LER is a Faithful and so there is nothing there. Traitors will have breezed in once the patterns started. So MacDanger would have been the first vote putting a nothing second vote on kingtut

Might not be them but something there or after would be when I'd imagine the traitors voted.

I'd say Molly is my second Wolf pick if and only if either MacDanger or LER is a Traitor. Not voting looks like holding back to save if it went past the draw and their team mate was going.

Didn't want to be seen to be saving from the draw. Not enough risk / reward.

Didn't like the whole appearing straight away speel either.

Forgot the game ?

Then has no opinion on either so votes Shane?

Either very disinterested Faithful or sneaky Traitor.

[Quote] Folks I'm so sorry for my absence tonight. First game back and I completely **** the bed. The game went out of my head as soon as I left the office. Only remembered it brushing my teeth before bed. I've skimmed the last few hours to catch up as quickly as possible. With very little to go on I'll vote for shane as I don't really remember any of his posts. Sorry man.

@necro Vote ShaneU [/quote]

8) In the event of a tie at the Banishment Phase, the player banished will be selected at random.

Hey looking at this I may be doing Molly wrong . SORRY Molly!!

The rules state that it should have been a coinflip.

Why was this changed

@Necro why did you change the rules and would the Traitors have known that the rule 8 would not have been followed ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Apologies folks I meant to take that out of the rules as I preferred the revote option from the TV series.

There must be a reason the rules were changed we need to see what LER was unfortunately they are the key to a lot of following g information

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just to note: I made the decision at the start of the game that ties would be decided on a revote. I forgot that the mention of randomisation was contained within the OP. Nobody would have known any different. Apologies again, let's move on

To clarify though ALL TIED votes at banishment will be resolved by a revote if necessary, not by randomisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Have been looking at the Death Row inmates and wondering why we were put there; from Day 0 up to 10am yesterday, these were the post counts for the five of us:

cj maxx: only one post but it was "Where are the back rooms for traitors and faithfuls to talk" - is that why they were picked?

Rikand: only player not to have posted at all so presumably that's why they were chosen?

Leg End Reject: was the top posting player with 22

MacDanger: 4 posts but one was calling out low posters which was challenged by Vestiapx, maybe this interaction got us both onto death row?

Vestiapx: 7 posts but as above, maybe the interaction with me was what put us both up there

I'm unsure if there's a traitor in there but for now, I don't think any of them would be in my top 3 for today

So MacDanger would have been the first vote putting a nothing second vote on kingtut

I think you need to re-read that post you were replying to; the person on the left is who is being voted for and the person on the right is the voter.

My vote was for cjmaxx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

When do we know if someone has been murdered.

Why did you leave @Rikand out of the list of Death Row people you need to hear from? Is he already dead in your mind?

If Rikand has been murdered during the night, this is not going to look great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I won a shield from murder in the game yesterday, so I had a choice between the four on DR. Putting myself in the traitors shoes I think they would think Rikand, leg end and Macdanger could all be banished. So I've saved vesty. 

I'm convinced leg end is a traitor. Last minute votes to bring it to a tie last night, then wins the revote by a landslide. That says to me that his traitor buddies were told to tow the line. 

That's where my vote will be going tonite bar something significant happening. 

Good Morning players!

An extremely sad occasion this morning it has to be said as @MacDanger has been found murdered in his bed. Obviously you don’t need me to tell you he was a faithful, traitors don’t go around murdering each other do they!

In other news the Traitors, the scheming, lying manipulative souls that they are have also determined that FIVE of you will be Buried Alive today….

This obviously means that they will be unable to take part in today’s contest for prizes, however they are still permitted to post on the game thread.

The unfortunate 5 are….

@duffman13

@cj maxx

@Clarabel

@Mollyb60

@StrawbsM

Speaking of prizes, I wonder how yesterday’s were used and indeed how many were on offer?

You saved Vesty? Wasn't it cjmaxx that was saved?

Today’s contest is a tribute to the famous faces of Forum Games through everyone’s favourite wordplay…

Anagrams!

Below are a list of some of the more notorious posters in the forums history, a rogues gallery if you will (To avoid the perception of any bias none of the anagrams contain the name of a player in this game). You simply have to decipher the anagrams and PM me with your answers. A prize or prizes will be on offer for those with the most correct answers. Those eligible to enter have until 5pm this evening to do so!

1.      Ap Joy

2.      Becki Quam

3.      Dr Flush Swarm

4.      Luvs Lilo

5.      Aggy lb

6.      Alvera Edyth

7.      A Bee Joker

8.      Ebony Untruth

9.      Conni Remus

10.  Ctrl Dos

11.  Alec Korma

Well you're dead but I don't know what happened with CJ but I put a shield on Vesty thinking he was most likely to be murdered

• Advertisement

Awww I can’t play the anagram game. I like anagrams

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well, I was wrong.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think a traitor @Mollyb60 would miss a vote. You’re gonna remember you’ve been randed a baddie role and when chatting in their backroom would have mentioned they were snowed under at work and necro would have reminded them that they could vote by proxy

She didn't say she was snowed under at work, she said she forgot about it completely once she left work

You're making a lot of small mistakes, like you're preoccupied somewhere else maybe?

I’m always preoccupied at this time in the morning. Point still stands, I don’t think she would have forgot if she was a traitor

You mean the completely flimsy argument didn't hold up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Popping in just between meetings to address this. I personally (obviously) don't think not voting is a traitor's trait. It's not in my interests if I'm a Traitor to draw any attention to myself like that. I'm not disinterested either, I was engaging on thread yesterday so that's not fair. I genuinely forgot about it and when I got back on thread I had a choice between LER and Shane. I picked Shane. As did many others so you can't pin that banishment on me solely.

"Didn't want to be seen to be saving from the draw. Not enough risk / reward." I don't understand this point. Can you explain it a bit more please?

In any case, if I were a Traitor I'd want to have won a prize yesterday to help my teammates so the very fact that I wasn't around to actively choose a number should push me more towards villager. (apologies again @Necro for messing up your game!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,225 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

@Necro can you confirm as only announcement was CJ Maxx removed from death row, was more than one prize yesterday awarded? @Vestiapx any comment?

I hate anagrams

Advertisement