Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

I apologised as the rule 8 thing would mean what I was saying doesn't really make sense.

Could be a case that you were waiting to vote to save LER from a banishment but weren't willing to save them from a coin toss but the correct move there would have been to vote MacDanger and create a three way tie (better odds)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

@JP Liz V1 don't make me tap the sign regarding prize or prizes which may or may not have been awarded, read the OP is my answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

I haven’t looked into nothing yet but if you wanna make a start on his posts I’d be interested in what you have to say

Any comment?

I am happy to be protected and also happy that I'm Faithfull looking enough to be murdered.

I believe it would help if we were to Banish LER in order to answer questions from the voting patterns but would be much much happier if I won a peak. As while LER'S alliance is important to know I feel its likely to be Faithful.

I made it very very clear I believe in LER and I'm wondering now if they believed me pocketed and that's why I wasn't murdered.

I'd say the reason Rikland wasn't murdered was he was an obvious save or he's a Traitor but not giving Traitor vibes .

So basically what I'm saying is the wine is everywhere and I'm at a loss to k ow what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Look at the voting timeline we have

9.00      Nothing – Proxy vote for Leg End

9.01      Vesty – McDanger

9.07      Fritzvelly – Vesty

9.11      JP Liz – Shane

9.27      Shane – Neo

9.30      Hynesie – Leg End (2)

9.31      This is it – Shane (2)

9.37      CJ Maxx – Vesty (2)

9.38      Jluv – JP Liz

9.39      Leg End – Shane (3)

9.45      King Tut - McDanger (2)

9.52      Strawbs – This is it

9.53      Rikand – McDanger (3)

9.53      Duffman – Leg end (3)

9.53      Clarabel – Shane (4)

9.53      G&R – Leg End (4)

9.54      McDanger – CJ Maxx

While I still think that Leg End is a traitor I don’t think Clarabel could have known that Leg end would jump from 2 -> 4. All three votes at 9.53 came in roughly together but I had flagged from way out that I was voting Leg End. The possibility is that she could have been protecting Vesty as well. If Leg end is to flip faithful it would look like Duffman and myself were protecting Vesty.

Other interesting things are that McDanger didn’t self-pres, the votes never lie I guess.

Strawbs throwaway vote at 9.52 will have to be looked at if Leg End and Vesty flip faithful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Neowise

The people who originally vote for shaneu are the ones responsible for his banishment. Clarabel, JP Liz V1, Leg End Reject, This is it

I don't see how anybody could pin Shaneu's banishment solely on you, that is madness.

Mine wasn’t a throwaway vote. I think @This is it is a traitor.

I made it perfectly clear yesterday morning that I wouldn’t be voting for any of those on death row. I also made it clear that I was looking at this first 6 (excluding myself) that posted at the beginning of the game. I stayed true to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If I were waiting to vote to save LER I'd be on the thread right after 10 saying oh no lads, my bad, oopsie. I think it was 20 past or so when I realised I'd missed it. Do you mean the correct move if I were a Traitor was to vote for McDanger? Does that mean you don't suspect me now?

Why would necro pose this question, "Speaking of prizes, I wonder how yesterday’s were used and indeed how many were on offer?" if they were going to confirm something like that?

Also note the english used, yesterdays were used vs yesterdays was used. But you can't use english to solve in games like these.

There was a mistake in this the first time, no Neo, plus I had missed the whole second voting, I’m half asleep today

9.01      Vesty – McDanger

9.07     Fritzvelly – Vesty

9.11      JP Liz – Shane

9.27      Shane – Neo

9.30      Hynesie – Leg End (2)

9.31      This is it – Shane (2)

9.37      CJ Maxx – Vesty (2)

9.38      Jluv – JP Liz

9.47      Neo – JP Liz (2)

9.53      Rikand – McDanger (3)

9.53      G&R – Leg End (4)

9.54      McDanger – CJ Maxx

While I still think that Leg End is a traitor I don’t think Clarabel could have known that Leg end would jump from 2 -> 4. All three votes at 9.53 came in roughly together but I had flagged from way out that I was voting Leg End. The possibility is that she could have been protecting Vesty as well. If Leg end is to flip faithful it would look like Duffman and myself were protecting Vesty.

Other interesting things are that McDanger didn’t self-pres, the votes never lie I guess.

Strawbs throwaway vote at 9.52 will have to be looked at if Leg End and Vesty flip faithful

Forgot the second half of this, the revote

10.04    G&R – Leg End

10.05    Neo – Shane

10.05    Vesty – Shane

10.08    JP Liz – Shane

10.09    Fritzelly - Shane

10.10    This is it – Shane

10.10    Hynesie – Leg Eng

10.11    Clarabel – Shane

10.16    Duffman – Leg End

10.17    Mollyb – Shane

10.18    Nothing – Leg End (Proxy)

10.23    Jluv – Leg End

10.25    Strawbs – Shane

10.39    McDanger – Shane

So Strawbs, Fritzelly, JP Liz, Vesty and Neo all moved onto Shane. If Leg end is being protected then theres definitely at least one traitor in that group

• Advertisement

Really doubt Necro will say how many prizes were given out. I didn't take Vesty off DR, I protected him from murder. Completely different and entirely separate to what happened to CJ Maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 86,226 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm just wondering if Vespy and CJ Maxx were informed of the saves, as only one thread announcement

I'm inclined to believe you as why say it

I'm still suss on who saved CJ, even though Neowise said it could be Shane

Yes I was one of the first voters on Shane so I am under the spotlight tonight as he was a banished Faithful

JP Liz did not move votes onto ShaneU. They voted originally and revoted for ShaneU.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,955 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

First off today it's clear that I need to be flipped. The whole vote yesterday has a spotlight on me and the traitors aren't going to kill me as it provides a perfect smokescreen for them to hide behind. If this drags on for days we're likely to just keep killing faithfuls.

So I propose I'm banished and when I flip the votes can be analysed.

My hunch is that there's currently at least 3 traitors, one voted on me, one on ShaneU and one on someone else.

2 posters are standing out:

Jp Liz - Neo pointed out that you are playing this game completely differently, you are , but you haven't played differently when you were a wolf before so I'm not sure if your reason for this is genuine - you enjoyed the show and want to stay in this game. Your usual play is ask everyone if they're a traitor and random posts like asking the traitors/wolves to surrender.

Neo - I feel like I'm playing more like Neo than Neo is. Once Shane flipped I went back and can see why he think Neo pocketed me. Now, Neo can read a game better than many so he might just know I'm a faithful.

This will mean nothing until I flip but I believe Green&Red, Strawbs, Clarabel, Molly and Vesty are faithful. I've changed my mind on Vesty because it seems he/she is having great craic in their first game and their first post saying they would have liked to be a traitor is genuine.

Kingtut is harder to get a lean on as they haven't posted but I take their post about being on holidays at face value.

Cj maxx, hynesie, this is it need to post and get involved. If they're faithful they're of no use if they don't contribute.

Rikand could be either.

I'm going back to look at the vote and will add more to this.

If a faithful won a prize we need to know.

There was a mistake were multiple mistakes in this the first time, corrected now!

9.01     Vesty – McDanger

9.07     Fritzvelly – Vesty

9.11      JP Liz – Shane

9.27      Shane – Neo

9.30     Hynesie – Leg End (2)

9.31     This is it – Shane (2)

9.37     CJ Maxx – Vesty (2)

9.38     Jluv – JP Liz

9.47      Neo – JP Liz (2)

9.53     Rikand – McDanger (3)

9.53     G&R – Leg End (4)

9.54     McDanger – CJ Maxx

Forgot the second half of this, the revote

10.04   G&R – Leg End

10.05    Neo – Shane

10.05    Vesty – Shane

10.08    JP Liz – Shane

10.09    Fritzelly - Shane

10.10    This is it – Shane

10.10    Hynesie – Leg Eng

10.11    Clarabel – Shane

10.16    Duffman – Leg End

10.17    Mollyb – Shane

10.18    Nothing – Leg End (Proxy)

10.23   Jluv – Leg End

10.25   Strawbs – Shane

10.39    McDanger – Shane

So Strawbs, Fritzelly, Vesty and Neo all moved onto Shane. If Leg end is being protected then theres definitely at least one traitor in that group

• Advertisement

That’s the 3rd time you’ve posted that. If Leggy wasn’t being protected what does it tell you?

On this, if others agree once I'm flipped you're left with Vesty and Neo.

I'd look at Neo first.

This is off, as it all the questions about prizes today.

We had discussed that it was best not to disclose winning yet liz is straight in to distance herself from a prize and then asked Necro for details when it was clear he wouldn't give details.

I'm happy to be looked at if Leggy is a traitor, I don't think they are, so put this on the back burner until leggy flips, which I don't propose we do anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

So, yesterday I said I thought you were a traitor, then posted this morning that I could only participate on my breaks today and suddenly I'm no use...... Deflection much.

Liz is still too hung up on yesterday's prizes for there not to be something there, either she saved cj or she knows who did.

Of course I’ll agree with you being banished but I have to wonder what your game is here, traitor that sees the writing is on the wall and decides to go an unorthodox route is my guess.

FWIW when I looked at the voting pattern it isn’t the 100% slam dunk I remembered it being. Duffman and I both voted at the same time as Clarabel. It looks like she was saving someone but it could just as easily have been Vesty.

On Vesty I think you’re not giving them near enough credit, they may not have played here before but they’ve played somewhere and are very clever at it, a good player

Reposted due to errors!

If Leggys isn’t being protected then either Vespy was being protected or no traitor was anywhere close and it was all just a coincidence

• Advertisement

I have to be flipped or this will drag on for days. At least the votes can be analysed with more data.

Are you reluctant to have me banished so keep the spotlight off yourself?

Surely everyone can see that the traitors won't kill me and the whole am I a traitor or faithful will just drag on? That doesn't help the faithful, but it sure gives the traitors the opportunity to hide in the back and forth or jump on a wagon.

Advertisement