Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Warning: I'm in the office today so I won't be online or reading until about 7pm.

I will try get online to do the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Hang on, am I the "fuzzy" in your rambling here? What's this munch comment so?

Search is pants on this site. I can't find the post where you say I jumped on you yesterday? Was it the shaking the tree thing? I think that's literally the only time I referred to you at all. And that was on Sunday.

(multi quote works but is still sh1te)

• Advertisement

@Mollyb60 fuzzy is Fritzelly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Morning! So glad I'm finally viewing this on a laptop.

ciao, Kingtut!

Oh so both myself and Fritz are wolves? Man, Vesty's powers of deduction are astounding. Wrap up the game folks, s/he's solved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

I have no idea if you are fuzzy or fluffy but your clearly Furry.

Fuzzy = Fritzelly.

Bit meta and without search I am not going looking for it but you have actually used the "I was brushing my teeth and then I remembered " excuse before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Morning all! Should get on here more today..

And @Mollyb60 I was reading munch as murder? 😁😁

1st Banishment

Leg End Reject - nothing (proxy vote) (1)

MacDanger - vestiapx, (1)

Vestiapx - Fritzelly (1)

ShaneU - JPLiz (1)

Neowise - ShaneU (1)

Leg End Reject - Hynesie08 (2)

ShaneU - this is it (2)

Vestiapx - cjmaxx (2)

JPLiz - Jluv (1)

ShaneU - Leg End Reject (3)

MacDanger - Kingtut (1)

JPLiz - neowise (2)

this is it - StrawbsM (1)

MacDanger - Rikand (2)

Leg End Reject - Duffman (3)

ShaneU - Clarabel (4)

Leg End Reject - Green&Red (4)

cjmaxx - MacDanger

ShaneU - Faithful - banished after tie breaker vote

2nd Banishment

Hynesie - Strawbs (1)

Vestiapx - Kingtut (proxy) (1)

Vestiapx- Hynesie (2)

Vestiapx - this is it (3)

Vestiapx - Molly (4)

Hynesie - Leg End Reject (2)

Hynesie - neowise (3)

Hynesie - clarabel (4)

Leg End Reject - cj maxx (1)

Leg End Reject - nothing (2)

Vestiapx - Jluv (5)

Hynesie- Rikand (5)

Hynesie - Duffman (6)

Vestiapx - Fritzelly (6)

Hynesie - JP Liz (7)

Leg End Reject - Green & Red (3)

Mollyb - Vestiapx (1)

Hynesie - Faithful - banished

Confirmed Faithfuls in bold

Traitors stab, Wolves Munch, Vigs punch. Vanilligers fight with their heads. That's where the real battle is. Up here, in the gray.

I don’t know what last nights votes tell us tbh. Fritzelly didn’t receive one vote.

You might need to get yours checked then love coz it's not working as well as you seem to think.

I haven't played WW in maybe 4 years? And I was never that good at it anyway. So I'm impressed that you had the time and patience to find a WW game were I a) was a wolf and b) used an excuse for not voting that I was brushing my teeth. What a catch. :|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Neowise

They tell us that hynsie09 was not a traitor, so the Traitometer 3 are now the Traitometer 2. I forget the name of the prize winner, but its morning and i'm only waking up.

Tells us nothing. We should have only voted between the Duffman three. Not to be that person but I said it a few times

I also said we should not vote ourselves to clarify the wagons even more.

Tonight I'm saying the same, unless new information is unearthed the vote should be between the remaining Duffman 2 and neither should be voting.

People can vote one or the other and if you really want good info all faithful town should agree to vote in the last three minutes.

This is not a trick it's a clear way to unearth the wolves

:ponders: will I ever get the chance to banish @This is it ?

🤔

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Good Morning players!

An extremely sad occasion this morning it has to be said as @duffman13 has been found murdered in his bed. Obviously you don’t need me to tell you he was a faithful, traitors don’t go around murdering each other do they!

But that is not all, for the one of the Traitors was busy yesterday completing a Murder in Plain Sight on this very thread, and unlocked a second murder…. the poor unfortunate @Clarabel was the victim and has also been murdered!

All of these faithful deaths have rocked me to the very core though. And as a result I am pushing the panic button and using my emergency option of… DOUBLE BANISHMENT!!

That’s right folks, not one but TWO of you will be banished tonight. Faithful, you now have a powerful weapon tonight. Please use it wisely….

Note: In the event of a two way tie both players will be banished. In the event of a tie of three or more players a revote will be necessary. 

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In other news, we also have another competition where a prize or prizes may be on offer…

Today’s contest is all about music… song lyrics in fact! These are ones you can bop to or belt out as well mostly..

Below are a list of song lyrics, most of which are from famous (or not so famous) movies… all you need to do is PM me the list of the songs, and artist who performed it by 5pm this evening…

1. Swimming closer to you
    2. Count the headlights on the highway
    3. And all that glitters is gold
    4. Swing me upon its hanging tyre
    5. Rubbin sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
    6. Love was when I loved you
    7. Someday I’ll wish upon a star
    8. Call my name or walk on by?
    9. But the shingaling’s the thing tonight
    10. 40,000 men and women everyday
    11. I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Hey I'm not in charge if you wanna banish this is it work away.

It's the hardest name to follow in thread oll tell you that

Gets lost in the text

Day 1.

A prize blocker.

A Release from death row.

A protective shield.

A traitor detector.

Day 2.

A prize blocker.

A protective shield.

A list of all prizes from days 1 and 2

A traitor trip wire.

Well in light of Duffman's village turn, this is where our votes should go tonight ^^ Vesti and Fritz need to be removed. We'll get at least one, if not 2 traitors there then.

should have been 09:59:45 but it said draft not saved, then seen necro had posted so had to make sure i wasn't dead before posting.

That whole fatima crap lark. what was tat about legend?

OK duffman is gone so that means he was pretty much guaranteed to be telling the truth.

So the obvious thing to do is munch Fuzzy and Me and get a guaranteed wolf.

I'm gonna go now so as not to confuse the game but once I'm flipped can you please remember to loot at this is it and Mollly

OK bye

A question has been asked via PM so I will clarify on thread regarding the competition. Where there are multiple versions of any songs in the competition I am looking for the original artist who recorded it/sang it etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,222 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any strange interactions with Clarabel yesterday to suss out her murderer

• Advertisement

traitors are doing the competition while we are searching for the murder in plain sight! typical!

Advertisement