Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

9) Daily competitions will run on the first three days beginning with Monday. A prize or prizes will be on offer for the winners. Further information to follow in the morning announcements regarding this.

If there’s a conversion today I really think anyone that is still a faithful should put the Clarabel thing to bed and concentrate on the convert. Fritzelly & Green are the next 2 banishments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Green is a confirmed traitor but Fritz hasn't been 100% confirmed have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,955 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Extract from point 2 of the OP

Always remember the mods may have secrets, though there are no hidden roles in this game.

Now, that'sstandard.

THe faithful got an extra banishment, did the traitors get 2 extra kills?

Duffman, our dearly departed faithful, was told there was a traitor within Hynesie, Vestiapx & Fritzelly. The first two have come back as faithful so it’s Fritzelly.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

@Leg End Reject this is initially what piqued my interest in CJ. Since then he's contributed nothing, ignored suggestions for voting and has voted for you for the last 2 nights despite a wolf being caught on thread yesterday. At worst, he's a sneaky wolf trying to lay low, at best he's a disinterested poster/noob who's not adding any value to the discussion. He has about 30 posts on the thread, nothing of substance at all.

So my prize was a bit more than what I disclosed yesterday evening. I actually won 3 prizes and I could either give them all away or keep 1 for myself and give the other 2 away.

Obviously, I kept the binoculars for myself and confirmed what I had said since day 1. This is it was indeed a traitor.

I passed the prize blocker onto neowise. What he chose to do with the blocker was entirely up to him.

I passed the shield onto Leg End Reject. What she chose to do with the shield was entirely up to her.

You’re welcome!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Good Morning players!

It was a night of mixed emotions but it’s certainly cause to celebrate as a player has been PROTECTED from murder this morning. 

It is my regret to inform you though that, yet again one of the Traitors was busy yesterday completing a Murder in Plain Sight on this very thread, and @Neowise has been POISONED and has succumbed to its effects. He is now dead.

The week is nearly over, and you have so many unanswered questions, I see no reason not to have ANOTHER Double Banishment tonight!

That’s right folks, not one but TWO of you will be banished tonight. Faithful, you again have a powerful weapon tonight. Please use it wisely….

Note: In the event of a two way tie both players will be banished. In the event of a tie of three or more players a revote will be necessary. 

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And one final item of note. Today in place of the competition we will be having a Q&A session with all players! What this means is that you simply need to answer the below questions as truthfully as you wish and PM them to me by 5pm. The answers will then be collated, and some of you will win an opportunity to visit my Armoury for the final time….

I wonder what you might find in there today? You can choose any player of the game, living or dead for your answers. See below for the questions:

1. Who do you think is the most trustworthy player?
    2. Who is most likely to Google themselves out of all the players?
    3. Which player’s behaviour has changed most throughout the game?
    4. Who, in your opinion is least likely to banish a traitor?
    5. Who, in your opinion is most likely to banish a traitor?
    6. Which player is most likely to apply to be a contestant on the TV Series, The Traitors?
    7. Who do you think is the best game player?
    8. Which player is the most two-faced?

😂 who did you protect?

Farewell, neo

So Leggy protecting Strawbs pushes both more village again. Good call.

Do you think we should collab on answers for the questions? Is that permitted @Necro ?

No conversion. Does that mean there’s possibly 3 traitors left? In the show they converted when the numbers dropped to 2.

So this is the state of play as I see it:

cj maxx

fritzelly - LOCK TRAITOR

Green&Red - TRAITOR (based on Rik's tripwire)

jluv

JP Liz V1

kingtut

Leg End Reject

Mollyb60

nothing

Rikand

StrawbsM

Clarabel - DEAD FAITHFUL

duffman13 - DEAD FAITHFUL

hynesie08 - DEAD FAITHFUL

MacDanger - DEAD FAITHFUL

Neowise - DEAD FAITHFUL

ShaneU - DEAD FAITHFUL

This is it - DEAD TRAITOR

Vestiapx - DEAD FAITHFUL

Absolutely fine @Mollyb60

So attempted murder on strawbs.

I protected her on N 1 because she was the player I most trusted to be faithful.

She was a confirmed faithful yesterday after confirming this is it. She also spotted G&R's post and this has been confirmed by Rikand's trip wire.

So taking all of this at face value we banish Fritz and G&R. Fritz is 100% confirmed by Duffman's reveal.

If G&R flips faithful we need to look at Rikand.

If the 2 flip traitor there's likely to be a conversion and we can't trust anyone. We do k own that a conversion attempt will be announced though.

Can we pick ourselves as the answer if we wish?

• Advertisement

My order from the most traitorous to the least traitorous

Fritzelly

Green&Red

cj maxx

jluv, Kingtut, Molly, JP Liz,

Rikand

nothing

Leg End Reject

Strawbs

I'm surprised to see myself in the middle - I feel I have been open and honest and when I was targeted over my flight mix up I quickly and easily explained where I went wrong (with proof).

The problem with the competition/Q&A today is that we don't know what Necro is looking for. Person with the most nominations overall gets into the armoury? Is it whoever get's most nominations for a specific question that will get in? Most trustworthy? If you and another player both nominate each other for most trustworthy do you both get in? The combinations are endless. Not sure how to approach this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Just back on and catching up

You've played this a long time, if there was a failed attempt on anyone would it have been announced on thread? I'm 99% certain it would.

It's a strange lie for Rikand to come up which is why he might have been given info that doesn't tally

That's a very good point! Like if everyone answered the same person for every question then that person would presumably get something as there would be no other names .... but then I wouldn't know who to write down and also I'd love to get a prize myself! Yesterday was my first time entering a comp and despite googling I got a lot wrong :D

No, if I had I would have announced it on thread at 10.00, same as I did the morning before

I was thinking about the game yesterday evening.

On Tuesday Leg End was adamant that she had to be banished to avoid constant suspicion over her. She avoided the banishment.

Wednesday she was adamant that Vesty should be kept alive, why did different rules apply? If there was going to constant suspicion over a voting pattern then there would be an avalanche of suspicion over a group which had guaranteed traitors in it.

Maybe they can clarify why their thinking did a full 180?

And please don't mention the odds of Duff having picked two traitors, that has no bearing on whether Vesty was a traitor or not

I have a theory on why you changed your opinion completely

• Advertisement

Advertisement