Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Karppi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭valoren

Hypocrisy is also when you've spent years slagging off the institution of/system of monarchy (Goldfish bowl/Truman Show/Stepford Wives/Genetic Pain/Empire 2.0 etc.) but are then happy to leverage that which you're critical of to help make you millions.

Add in giving your young kids Prince and Princess titles while they grow up in the US. Consider Harry musing American citizenship as an indication as for wanting the family to be settled in the US. Why do that (even if they are entitled to it) if it stems from an awful system seemingly filled with awful people.

Now it's worth pointing out that they are perfectly entitled to slag off about family and systems and make some bank from doing that but it must be pointed out that when you're doing this while still using whatever Title it is you're now using which originates from that very system then, quite simply, you're hypocrites. It's not difficult to understand and merely pointing this out doesn't mean you're a hater or whatever insult is du jour with Sussex fans.

It's a strange dimension for them.

They can only make the amounts of money they want to fund the lifestyle they want by leveraging status and titles stemming from a system they purport to loathe. However if they decry the whole thing and want to be Just Call Me Harry and Meghan Markle then, given the cut throat industry they are in now, the phone will stop ringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,105 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Being cúntish and popular are not mutually exclusive.

Trump, Morgan, The Daily Mail, etc.

The strange part for me is that people are obviously obsessed with every facet of this pair but at the same time are completely unable to accept that they are box office.

Harry apart from his granny and mother would have always been the most popular out of that family, now they are gone he assumed number 1.

Again see this thread for proof.

Or if you want to direct me to popular thread about "the others". I'll gladly take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DaithiMa

Ah yes, the true measure of being box office. Having a boards thread 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Carol25

The meltdown on this thread over Harry giving an interview…some people need help. Where are the meltdowns over William and Camilla’s press leaks and releases. That’s all they seem to do 24/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

harry didn't trash his family, they trashed themselves via their behaviour.

harry simply spoke the truth and shon a light on their behaviour, which he has every right to do.

it's their own fault harry had to speak the truth and shine a light on their behaviour.

i'm greatful to the prince of sussex for confirming that the RF is a toxic institution, and that the british tabloid media are a threat to democracy, something i always knew.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

No the true measure would receiving a 100m + off media companies.

Or a stark example this morning of a national newspaper live texting his interview, when was the last time that happened to any Royal?

But in the context of users of this thread, boards is an acceptable gauge.

he wanted alone time with his father, not to have to share a room with the woman who hurt his mother and who isn't a real queen anyway but just a queen in name.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Maybe you should post that whataboutery on the William and Camilla thread.

• Advertisement

They’re Harry’s brother and Step Mother in Law so here is just fine, thanks.

harry didn't trash his family, they trashed themselves via their behaviour.

Harry could have trashed his family.

Imagine giving an interview about the whip round of public money for the bould Andy?

Mic Drop!!!

This thread is a brilliant example of negativity bias. There is no "others" thread because Royals doing Royal duties is Sominex whereas Royals eager for a Royal Rumble creates, per negativity bias, a thread and traffic like this here and beyond. Arguably for Harry to be Box Office it means he requires supporting characters involved even though they aren't willingly involved.

ah now shhh can't be having any of that.

that's perfectly fine cause something something, harry the worst thing eva something something.

signed, the daily mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well go ahead and meltdown about William and Camilla then.

Yeah no one is having a melt down about his interview. Press leaks? Can you give us one recent press leak which stems from either William or Camilla?

He spoke his truth. Unless you actually get the other side of this story from his family (because there is always two sides) then that is as close as you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

A recent one is that the press are saying that Harry didn't want Camilla in the room when he was meeting Charles.

Writing for The Telegraph, Camilla's friend and British journalist Petronella Wyatt said: 'Harry, I hear, preferred not to be in the same room with his stepmother when he spoke to the King about his cancer diagnosis.'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,608 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

They are box office in the same way as Hollywood superstar Tommy Wiseau, superstar singer Rebecca Black, and legendary footballer Ali Dia.

Most people dont actively try to court recognition for being absolute trainwrecks but some love and live for the infamy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

People discussing an interview, which is in the public domain, in the thread about the person who did the interview is having a "meltdown"now? Lol, ok 👍. Probably best to close your boards account if you have an issue with people shooting the **** about various topics in their respective threads.

• Advertisement

That is a leak? And there I was thinking Harry adored his mother in law and totally wouldn't label her an unhappy villain in a book or something and might actively avoid her. Shocking news to hear that might be to the contrary.

Yes. Its a leak of a private meeting between a son and his father. It even states that it came via Camilla, the Queen.

You'd never catch QEII stooping so low!

Basically every single article from Williams team saying he had ‘no interest’ in meeting Harry when Harry came to see Charles. Clearly it was Harry who had no interest as he was heading straight to the NFL awards thing. Camilla is mentioned in Harry’s book as leaking to the press and briefing against himself and Meghan. You see, some of us actually believe Harry when he states these things. He’s just recently won a court case against the media in the U.K. - guess the courts believe him too.

People discussing an interview is fine. People on this thread are completely weird firstly about a picture of Harry and Meghan in Whistler with a hug and handshake thing, and now about this interview. This thread is full of people painfully dissecting every single word and sentence and trying to criticise it and validate their views. The views that the media tell them to have & the uncritical thinkers seem to be unable to see the wood from the trees.

Harry & Meghan = bad. British tabloid press and ‘Royal sources’ tell me so.

William appears wavering and not able to stand straight at recent medal awards, drives a super car sports car to visit his wife in hospital (all paid for by taxpayers), and fails to take on extra royal duties while the King is sick. Also Kate hasn’t been seen for months, and that’s all ok. Just because the press told us so. Now back to evil Harry and Meghan…

• Registered Users Posts: 23,608 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How do believe instances where he has contradicted himself or told completely different versions of the same story?

For phone hacking and other methods of gathering information for stories. He got damages awarded. Like his brother. He gives no evidence for his thinking Camilla was leaking. Him thinking something doesn't mean it's true. She is friends with media and so that means she is leaking. 2 + 2 = 5.

Me? I'm dubious and cynical about someone who is a proven liar. A court proven one to boot. Not to mention his self admitted trouble with what an objective fact is.

Ironically, the only Royals who have ever been definitively proven to be leaking to the media are Harry and Meghan (Finding Freedom/Omid Scobie/Have to make sure our involvement isn't made known/Public denials of involvement/Court evidence there was involvement).

That snake Knauf, William's henchman spoke to Scobie. I think its ok to talk about yourself and clarify some factual information. They have never spoken to Scobie themseles. They were not having lunch with Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson two days before Clarkson wrote such a hate column about Meghan. Someone must have told him it was ok.

He could also have been willing to testify of his own accord since he knew H&M were telling porkies. Was he telling any lies? He wasn't. Yet he is a snake? He is a snake to you because he is suppressive to the H&M bullshit. He basically destroyed Meghans credibility.

You say having lunch together and we're supposed to think they were having some boozy sit down sharing all the goss whereas in reality it was a meet the press lunch with a litany of other media and journos there. A public facing Camilla shooting the **** with all of them.

Then a few days later Clarkson writes his infamous article which missed the funny at a time when the Harry & Meghan Netflix series is topical. Of course with a recent photo of Camilla taken with Clarkson a few days before the article and along with a 2 + 2 = 5 mindset this ridiculously ott article is deemed to have stemmed from the villainous Camilla and a priggish buffoon like Clarkson with a historical dislike towards H&M kowtowed to the Evil Queen because despite a history of ott and controversial musings he simply can't actually come up with any subjective feelings about them all by himself. 🙄

• Advertisement

The latest development the "I want to reconcile with my father and reunify my family but my bollox of a brother is agin it!" spin.

🙄

In short, Harry allegedly proposed a temporary return by H&M to public duties. They wouldn't get public funding while doing this. A written plan is requested.

Advertisement