Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cheddar Bob

The Sunday World has CCTV footage of Scott Delaney smoking something out of a pipe on a street corner, which if it's anything stronger than weed would be quite mad as he spends a great deal of his time on FB rambling on about the destruction caused by crack and heroin.

He's an interesting character but comes across as absolutely completely fried from his intake of booze and chemicals down the years. I'm always amazed by these middle aged former heads who were on four figures a day at one stage and haven't got a pot to piss in today.

He had Bernard O'Mahoney over to write his biography last year and kept claiming it was on the way, haven't heard anything come off it in a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

@40supple I was asking about how big John Gilligans drugs empire would have been at its height, and what was the craic with Joe Foran, I defer to your superior knowledge on the gangland scene in those parts

All you had to say was "Actually mate Marlo Hyland hand him done" and I would have said " Oh ok, so what happened with the Joe Foran situation? "

You just seemed I thought like you acted like a wee bit of a dick about it, a genuine mistake, I enjoy your posts and you're one of the most knowledgeable one here and we've never had a problem

Here was your post

"PJ wasn’t done by the IRA FFS, the IRA were on ceasefire with he was done with the beginnings of the negotiations that led to the Good Friday agreement underway with the IRA and the Brits..

Do you seriously think that the leadership would risk all that by sanctioning a hit on PJ? Don’t be daft

Marno paid a hitman to do him and immediately took over his hash and herion".

Maybe the hitman was the freelance operator who fled the north, INLA, ex paramilitary (who will get the job done) so somewhere it was assumed the gunman, if he was paramilitary related, was former Provisional IRA and that's how that got mixed into some articles on Judge. who knows.

But Marlo Hyland hired a freelancer to kill him, I believe you, it was your Attitude and then smug dismissal that I had a problem with

• Registered Users Posts: 15,589 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Just watched the footage on the Sunday World website.

He’s definitely smoking something possibly crack who knows but ...

it would go some way to explain why he is so doddery and confused presentation in the videos he does post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,340 ✭✭✭Gusser09

You think the South American narcs would care?

Google el chapo mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭spakman

But what would the point of the booby trap be?

It's not like that would mean the drugs would get to their intended location.

• Advertisement

They even linked then as suspects to Joe Foran, because the PIRA were going nuclear on long standing targets including drug dealers before the ceasefire. I

forgive me for not knowing about every double cross

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cheddar Bob

I just had a look on his Facebook.

He's in one video walking about in an old Russian army/ police hat, talking about a recent stint in hospital after a bout of severe flu that was caused, he says, by planes flying above Dundalk and Drogheda spreading chemtrails laden with influenza that then drift down south to Dublin.

It was from talking to one decade older ex ravers like him when I was growing up that always made me restrict my yoke intake to a moderate 10 odd times a year (in my younger days, I threw caution to the wind as I got older and became at least twice monthly).

Completely and utterly crackers.

@declanleo Joe Foran, tell me what you know

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Updaparish

Would have known him from the rave days in the early 90s Sides dc, club So ect in the good old days. Went to a party in Ballybough think it was a St Patrick's eve and he was there with a few girls we knew from sides.. Mad reading about him in the SW not long after..

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tobey

Am I only only one who absolutely doesn't give a **** about anything to do with the North or the troubles. This has turned into a thread about the good Friday agreement. No-one cares anymore let it die

• Advertisement

Jesus, that partition really did seperate us culturally,didn't it??? Just because the stories of paramilitary feuds involve madder lads shooting eachother that were more interesting than Crumlin-Drimnagh, it's part of this Islands association with drugs, and organised crime, so dry your **** eyes, it's part of Irish gangland

I never mentioned the North in this situation at all, @40supple rudely replied to me and there was no reason to be such a do know about it, and his claims were involving the GFA, which had very much to do with the North, and would not stop a sanction on PJ Judge if they wanted him done, but I believe it was Mario Hyland if that's what's generally accepted, which I wasn't the only one not to I kwow

You're here for stories of mad lads lunatics and sociopaths going to war and killing eachother, but not interested in the North 😂😂

RIRA nobody Alan Ryan got whacked and it was mainstream news for weeks, why?? he's in a group started by Belfast supporters of Michael McKevitt, connected to the North, so no more talking about Alan Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tobey

Alan ryan was murdered 13 odd years ago its all old news. It's just the same stuff been said every few pages.

That's very very recent history in terms of Irish gangs

I Asked how big was John Gilligans Empire at the time of the Guerin murder, no answer

Three times I've asked that now?? Tell me then ffs , Joe Foran, what happened to him, nobody seems to answer, but if you make a mistake on they swarm on you. 😂😂😂

I find all of your disdain for happened in the Northern part of this island a little bit disheartening, the Irish really where their own worst enemy. Bunch of roided up lunatics shoot each other in the North ( "Don't care!!..) in Dublin it's BREAKING GANGLAND NEWS when someone gets the OBE, fine I'll not bother any mode, everybody but @40supple mostly talks shi t anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭passatman86

@Paul_Crosby you take this way too serious man.. Relax - it's not worth having a stroke over or getting really sore thumbs with the agro texting.. Come on - it's only boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

How many times do you have to reply the same post with a different answer/question.

No need to reply to this post a dozen times with answers

Regards,

P.

Brother I Asked a question about Joe Foran and it turned into this, I don't care what these losers think of me they don't even known what a proper feud is. I'm here swilling a beer having fun, trying to learn, but nobody asnwers, until you make an innocuous mistake WHILE ASKING A QUESTION.

• Advertisement

It's a tablet too so it's easier on the thumbs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭passatman86

Spellchecker on this thing is pathetic though it turns real words into made up ones

Because editing is a pain in the **** was that's why

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭reclose

First use of the ignore button.

Have at it lads im going back to the other place then, less sticks up people's holes ,, youse gave no info on John Gilligan no info on Joe Foran, what's the point of the thread any more when you can't even answer , just autocorrect an honest.mistake, HOW BIG WAS JOHN GILLIGANS EMPIRE AT ITS PRIME. I'd have thought one of you experts could explain his operation better than google, but I see you've exposed yourself as a bunch of intolerant **** too , basically saying about Romanis everything that was said about us

Let's see whos dead or thrown away in two years ?

Paramilitary feuds are a different level than this stuff anyway,

Romanian charged with the haul in Roslare..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 wardyno1

US ,who’s us man and relax it my never happen ffs asking people what they know about the little fella apart from the Sunday world sure they knew **** all only what the rat Trainer was laying to them ,he’s not that open sure didn’t he ruin his own life and his own gangs life’s an why because he had VG done in ,no,that was only part of it the real reason was he didn’t want anyone knowing about him so go back to the other place no point sticking around here with a stick up ur hole like the rest of us 🦸‍♂️

Advertisement