Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Zelda knows they've just lined up a chauffeur 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Scruffy look today 😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Like meself, backwards out of a thicket I fell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

what ape invented the passport for a child. Sent of the forms got an email back saying there was a problem nonspecific. Am I a fooking mind reader any wonder people are gone demented.

It's was full throttle all day. My mind has dribbled out my ears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mehico

Have you ever driven the road to Torr head in Antrim? Very twisting narrow road down to a small parking area but great views across to Scotland on a clear day. I think it's the closest point between Ireland and Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Got a pink velvet ottoman bed and headboard delivered today.

I love it 😍 I keep stroking it 😂

Velvet/suede? I dunno, that nice stuff to rub

Post edited by suvigirl on

What's an ottoman bed? I'm intrigued, mine in dark blue please, I presume you were thinking of me on a 2 for 1 deal

You pull it up, the base, if you know what I mean? Storage underneath, very small rooms in my tiny New house!

Oh ooh clever! Mine's blue right? 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just out of bed , I could have used a few more hours but it’s not too bad . Going for a shower and then coffee and then breakfast .

• First trip out is a bit silly but I’ve been dying to do it..

going on the motorway to the circle K services station cos they sound unreal. 🤣 they have a McDonald’s and all sorts. 😆

• That was fun. The McDonald’s was dead quiet which was great no waiting around.

just got a flat white I wasn’t hungry, Mrs Clementine Mushy Sun got a shamrock shake and the raspberry and white chocolate pie.

tomorrow think I might go to ikea and observe the marvel that is. I’ve been to it but never got past the carpark as the Q was absolutely sickening (and during covid so staggered entry and limited numbers in the store.

I believe if I had waited I was looking at a 3 hour wait in line. It’s not the world’s best rollercoaster so I didn’t feel like it. 🤣

so tomorrow maybe I’ll make it inside.. how exciting. 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Gym shortly, no six pack or feeling brand new so far. What gives? It's been two whole weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Homeward bound, he gets to dictate the morning route so he is happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Still nesting season

Pretty sure that nest wasn't there 2 days ago

Blue looks like a very calm lad plodding along

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office/study, working flat out (as usual these days 😏) to get a load of student assignments marked ahead of the weekend.

Seeing my shrink later this afternoon and then my Thursday evening art class which I'm very much looking forward to! 🖼️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table...half day from work...have an appointment with the dentist later....

I hate the visit to the dentist 😔😔😔

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Eat all the nice stuff before you go to the dentist 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sir Alfie RIP 💔💔💔

Alfie took a turn this evening and we brought him to the vets where we said our goodbyes. My heart is broke but I know he’s in a better place. That was the last photo I took of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Aw Auto, poor Alfie, at least he's not suffering, thinking of you, such a sad time.🥰💕

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Ah no Auto, I'm so sorry to hear that.

You were best pals and you gave him a wonderful life for his last few years!

Take tomorrow off and look after yourself 💕💕😘

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Aw Auto, I’m so sorry to hear that, he was so loved and you made his senior years wonderful. A sad time for you, sending you hugs

Oh noooooooo the grandest curmudgeonly pooch I ever knew online.. May you continue to silently judge and roll your eyes at us wherever you are.

Awwww, poor little Alfie, I'm so sorry Auto, I know the feeling💔💔💔

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Having a beer in front of the telly and toasting Alfie. Ya got him old but he was treated royally in his final years

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah, Auto, I'm so very sorry to hear of Alfie's passing. 😪😢

He was a fully fledged member here of the Wherers and he will be really missed by all of us.

Try to take comfort in all the wonderful memories and the fact that he was dearly loved by his mistress and friend. 🐕️💕❤️

Thinking of you this evening. **hugs**

Advertisement