Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISI Fighter Shamima Begum Not allowed to return to the UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

and the british were wrong in that case as well given he was born there.

they were lucky in that he had proven canadian citizenship and the canadians took responsibility for him (stupidly) in my view.

perhapse that could be a good negotiation for the canadians in relation to any trade deal going forward, that they must take back their rubbish or no deal. hopefully anyway.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Why not give them generous aid to trial them and sentence them,it is in the interest of the yazidi etc and all local to them that people like her can't go home to organize 3 attack again, alternatively air strikes.

In all honesty what good comes from Shamima being allowed survive?

Trial and hole in the ground after and give the people who do it generous aid to clear up the damage done by her group.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Do you have a reading issue. I said "also".

You claim that a groomed child is responsible and informed.

Do you apply this logic to all groomed kids?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

what part of they don't want anything to do with these individuals do you not understand?

no amount of generous aid will change their mind, they want foreign isis fighters gone out of their country, they don't give a damn how it happens as long as it does.

that's it, end of story.

why should they be ignored to suit foaming angry at everything mouth breathers in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

She wasn’t a kid, I know a child is under 18, but that girl knew what she was doing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭L.Ball

Remember when ISIS was thing? what are they called now?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

It is in their interest to trial her, sentence and bury her and all the rest like her. All done in a few weeks.

They just need reassurance that their will be no fallout from carrying out the sentence but rather thanks, aid and solidarity.

Begum and her friends would have been extreme for the Einsatzgruppen, or their comrades in the NKVD.

I get you don't really care what happened to the yazidi women etc but they should be held to account for it.

If she and others do come back it should be to a special built prison where they remain till death, that works as well but we both know that the comrades in England would work hard to get them out.

they say otherwise, that it's not in their interests to try them.

that it's not in their interest to help a country like the UK who, by supporting isis originally, caused their problems in the first place.

they don't care that the UK can't be bothered to govern itself or want to appeal to mouth breathers, they just want vermin gone, nothing will convince them otherwise and who can blame them?

i absolutely do care about what happened to the victims of isis, hence i support the surviving victims of isis saying that countries must repatriate their terrorists.

So, in equivalence, any kid groomed into a sex ring knows what they're doing?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 23,705 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Shes more likely to have been grooming than to have been groomed so thats an almighty strawman to bring up.

It wasn’t a sex ring, stop trying to mud the water, she knew what she was doing. She hated the western normal regime

We know what courts and defence barristers can say, but in real life she deserves what has come to her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭Odhinn

She was 15.

Doesn’t matter, we all know teenagers that know what they are doing. Most of the rioters in Dublin last year were teenagers, they should be held to account for their actions

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Slightly Kwackers

All those Brexit voters got off scot free, Begum hasn't done an iota of the damage they have.

In fact if you look at the state of the NHS and the lack of replacements for EU staff, then I doubt if all the islamic terrorists ever to set foot in the UK have caused the deaths produced by the actions of the Brexit voting traitors.

Begum isn't a problem it seems as she has dual nationality, but who could the other traitors be inflicted on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭Odhinn

....before a childrens court, because the law doesn't regard them as adults. Stripping citizenship for a childhood crime is just playing to the lowest common denominator.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,705 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The idea that it takes until her 18th birthday to realise beheadings....are....bad? Is comical to the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭Xander10

• Advertisement

Do isis do due diligence and have the luxury of a court with a jury, NO, she was a isis supporter so there for **** her let her stay with them

James Bulgers killers were kids but they got adult punishment

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I just love how the usual suspects that are as always ready with the excuses for the excesses of a certain religious ideology are out to back Britain taking back a member of an ultra terrorist islamist organisation.

And this time they are trying to play the old heart strings that she was underage and groomed.

Hell one poster liken her to being sex trafficked.

Except they refuse to note how she willing traveled to Syria knowing full well the atrocities already being carried out by ISIS.

And she by all accounts participated in ISIS enforcement, even carrying an AK herself.

She then went on to try recruit others.

At this point she isn't the victim, but the one victimising others.

It is the rather like those child soldiers you hear of in African countries, yeah they were kids, they were brutalised, but they then went on to brutalise, torture, maim, do unspeakable things to women and kill others.

At that stage they are no better than the ones that captured them and deserve no quarter.

Except in her case I claim she was always a willing participant.

The only thing that the usual suspects have gotten half way right is that it is unfair on Syria to have to deal with all these scummy foreigners that came to fight in their country.

Best solution is bullet to back of head and it is way more than she deserves as a willing member of ISIS.

I am not allowed discuss …

To you perhaps, but Begum never did the slightest bit of harm to me. The traitors that voted for Brexit instantly dropped my UK net worth by 14% and the pond has still not recovered to pre Brexit levels or anywhere remotely near them. The drop in the pound and resulting loss of security/ living standards effectively removed me from the UK, along with a whole lot more if the increase in English accents here is anything to go by.

This has made the UK a bargain basement for anyone with foreign money, rubles being a favorite amongst the Tory "elite".

"Twaddle" to you, but you have to think in terms of cause and effect. "Twaddle" is a shortcut to thinking that the phrase "project fear" was designed to occupy the bird brains with as they parroted the garbage incessantly.

Who has done more damage to the UK, or you personally, Begum or the Brexit voters?

You cannot selectively favour one traitor for your vitriol and ignore the others. I repeat, Begum never harmed me or anyone else I know of in the UK in the slightest, the Brexit voters did do horrendous amounts of damage and allowed foreign currency holders a bargain basement supply of land and property to go shopping in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭volchitsa

How many people have been murdered as a direct result of one person voting for Brexit? 🙄

they will be held to account in time.

but begum won't be, she has got away with her crimes and her victims are being abused by having to keep her.

isis is gone more or less so she is not staying with them.

it is victims of isis who are holding her and others in a refugee camp, reliving their horror thanks to a failed politician in the UK who wanted to try and appeal to people who don't think he is even british anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Hungry Burger

She’ll be in a 3 bedroom in Drogheda in no time.

Jo Cox, murdered by Thomas Mair at a Brexit supporters rally. Arguably the worst kind of murder in a civilised society because it deliberately attacked free choice and democracy itself.

He was tried as a terrorist. Technically he wasn't actually a Brexit voter, but unlike the traitors that have now slithered of into hiding, his voting intentions were pretty clear were they not?

Such a shame the leave campaign wasn't proscribed as a terrorist organisation by the UN is it not? It would have prevented a lot of misery in Britain and stemmed the flow of economic and politically suppressed migrants to Ireland.

• Advertisement

why would she? she's not an irish citizen.

she isn't going to be one either believe me.

Advertisement