Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I had to crate a new account, would not accept my old login

Used my protonmail account

VPN unlimited through Nigeria

AIB Visa Debit

It asked for a mobile number but I hit back and put it through again, worked

Now to cancel my VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Not getting the option for a trial on VPN unlimited. I use PIA VPN but Nigeria is coming up as spain on Netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Same was happening for me. Despite using correct password. But I done the sign in using a code option. Mailed me a code and I used that. Signed in no problem. And then it was just signing up while on Nigerian VPN. I used PTSB visa debit card. No request for phone numbers of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,739 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'm going to set one of my Netflix devices to be "permanently" Indian. I'll use VPN director on my router to send a good portion of my Netflix viewing through a Mumbai server.

If/when the next round of shadow banning kicks off? It'll be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

might trigger red flags for account sharing tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Couldn’t get Nigeria or India to work. Brazil worked in the finish (4K plan) for €10.83…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I got it.

VPN Unlimited to Nigeria

New Netflix account.

Ultra HD / Premium Plan.

PTSB Card. It failed once or twice. Kept entering the CVV2 a few times ( i think three or four times) and it worked.

Got to the SMS screen. I didn't enter anything, just hit "Next" - it worked!

Asked to add a few profiles, select a few favourite TV shows.

Lets see how long it goes. Not bad for under €3

PTSB did call me to ask if these attempted transactions were genuine - I said they were, but this was after the account seemed to go through. Might be best to try this during a weekday when your bank's security teams are working during business hours.

Post edited by The Ayatolla on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Tried a few cards, no luck. Bank protocols must of came down on them...FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Yep worked perfectly, vpn unlimited to Nigeria and away you go…I did setup using a new account with new email so not sure if I could have used existing details but didn’t really care as only occasionally use Netflix anyway

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yep my account payment was turned off,

couldn't sing in using pia in nigera, but i got singed in using the code

but the problem is its still showing euro prices ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Got an error saying the account is not active when trying to use and signed in on the web it says 'Welcome back' and prompting me to sign-up in Euros!! In shock

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

Got my sub workig again

Used free HOLA VPN extension on google chrome

set country to Nigeria

Logged into mu original netflix account. asked me to update details

selected premium Nigerian account

used AIB visa debit, worked witthout asking for phone number verification.

2.55 euros debited from my accouint

Lets see how long ot stays working 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

followed the above...it wouldnt accept my revolut cards but after a few trys accepted my PTSB...€2.55 for the Nigerian 4k package...thanks guys..hope it lasts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Goose81

Anyone else having problems loging in? Using VPN unlimited in Nigeria, won't even allow me to login.. keeps saying something went wrong or wrong password

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

EBS card not working on nigeria ! Went ahead with India

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭nedd

VPN unlimited isn't offering me a free trial. How are people using a free VPN. I tried tunnelbear, Nigeria, on my phone but it keeps giving me euro prices.

Edit: I will try Hola as recommended on my laptop tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I can log in, but I've tried 6 different cards between Revoult, Curve, Debit and Credit and all just say something went wrong, try again later!!

I'm using Hola VPN for Nigeria

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I have lifetime sub for VPN unlimited

try windscribe fir free access

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Had a weird issue with my tablet as well. Ended up uninstalling Netflix and restarting the tablet.

Then connected to my mobile hotspot (?!) and it magically worked. Switched back to my home Wifi and happy days.

I expect it's some kind of weird caching issue with my old Netflix account.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Yep,Turkey cancelled after 7y.Used Surfshark and Nigeria.Revolut,Curve didnt work.PTSB debit worked fine.

2.55€ for full package.No mobile number needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

Mine and my buddy’s Turkey account cancelled too.

Gas this worked....So much for that bleeding sms service....It did ask for phone to confirm but I clicked back and re input card details and it just said Welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

My account looks to be cancelled too even though I'm paid up until the middle of March, cheeky ba$tards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Going to be a game of whack a mole isnt it?

Turkey hit February

India hit march?

Nigeria hit April?

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Are people able to keep their existing account with Nigeria? I couldn't with Unlimited VPN.

Had to set up a new account, but now am getting questions from the clan looking for their viewing history!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭bobbyg

Tell the clan to set up their own account!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Goose81

Cheers, used my phone and it worked fine. VPN unlimited app on the phone , using my original netflix account, didn't have to setup a new one. Nigerian netflix for 2.50 haha

Bank of Ireland direct debit card, the netflix app prompted me phone a Nigeria phone number , just clicked back and entered my card details again and it went through no issues and no phon number asked

Advertisement