Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily pv production

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Wow some incredible numbers there. Well done all! Sadly not really happening here in Dublin for me at the moment. Only 7.2kwh from a 4kwp system yesterday.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭DC999

Smaller suburban setups (like my 5kWp E/W) will never see those huge numbers. Shading is one factor. E/W is another if that is the roof you have.

Some people with big numbers here have large unshaded S setups. Fair play to them!

My max is 25kWh in a day and those days are 'hens teeth'. But....that is still 3 full days of power in a day for our house (ex EV charging).

Haven't gotten over 10kWh yet since maybe mid Sept. Numbers leappppp up in March though.

Tks. Yeah I just need some patience! Even yesterdays numbers and our 5kw battery topped on 8c EV rate is covering most of our daily usage so it's still pretty good for February I guess! I got 9.9kW a week or so ago so still waiting for double figures!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭allinthehead

5kwh today in East Cork, tomorrow looks good though.

☀️

3.8kwh in south Dublin on a 4kwp system. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭ratracer

Had my highest day yesterday at 15kW, back to just 6.9 today. It’s getting better though.

8kW E/W split, Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭ColemanY2K

5.3kWh today. The weather this morning was cruel out there but it picked up after midday.

🌞 7.79kWp PV System. Comprised of 4.92kWp Tilting Ground Mount + 2.87kWp @ 27°, azimuth 180°, West Waterford 🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭bullit_dodger

Yeah some impressive figures for the last couple of days from people. Sadly the actuals for me in Dublin haven't turned out as stellar as the Met Eireann forecasts would have led me to believe. Still tomorrow could be the first time that I'll break 10kWh this year (off a 6.5Kwp split E/W)

When I break 10Kwh is when I consider Winter over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭lau1247

Production: 17.69 kWh

System: 7.83kW (5.655 kW SW [13 panels] and 2.175 kW NE [5 panels])

My best day so far since I got the system at the end of January.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Comer1

23.7kWh today from 7.39kw system SE facing. Also my best day since installation in December.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,054 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Best day since October 10th. 14.9kwh

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭allinthehead

35kwh today in East Cork. Really pleased with the 14 new roof mounted panels, they produced 25.3 of that.

☀️

Great days all round! My best day also since January install.

Just scraped 12kwh on a 4kwp system in south Dublin.

27.6kWh ...best day since install at the end of January. Second half of February has been excellent.

🌞 7.79kWp PV System. Comprised of 4.92kWp Tilting Ground Mount + 2.87kWp @ 27°, azimuth 180°, West Waterford 🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭rameire

13.1kwh today. Not bad on a 3.8 system. If only it was like that every day of Feb.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭paulbok

24.9kWh today of a 6.84kW array, SSW.

Hit 6.32kW production around 13.30, sun was patchy between 11.30 and 14:30, so could have hit negative usage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭ratracer

My highest day of production also since installation in early December.

17.7 kWh from an 8kW E/W split. Both sides of the roof performing as expected.

That is a great output from a 5.96 Kw system.. What panels and inverter setup have you got?

I thought I read somewhere that the Huawei system (what I have) report the actual net output after losses if not mistaken.. If that is the case I may be producing more but just shown after losses.

That's just what he was producing when he took the screenshot. His system is in his signature below that.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭HotSwap

24.7 7.5kwp ground mount SE bit of shading in the morning. Huawei 6kw inverter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Just missed my first 30kWh day since install in December - 24kWh exported at 24c/unit, happy days. Oversized the array to compensate for shading mid Nov - mid Feb. Solis is clipping at around 5.5kW since last week.

7.4kWp, South facing garage roof, Solis 5kW, South Tipp

100412.2526@compuserve.com

its a 7.79kWp system. the panels are pretty standard (19 panels x 410w) and were bought last year from the czech republic when prices here were bananas. the company has since folded so i'm hoping the panels continue without issue for a couple of decades as the warranty is gone down the swannee with the company lol

@tommythecat 27.6kWh was what the system produced today. the screenshot was taken at around 7pm.

Post edited by ColemanY2K on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭irishchris

Cracking return here in galway today with just over 35kwh produced.

9.9 kwp south west/west

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭mooz

22.08kW on a 5.04 system, best day yet this year by some distance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

19.0 kWh today, dark clouds rolled in at 430ish. New system so we are happy today. 😉

☀️ 7.6kWp ⚡3.4kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Thanks, I missed that part, too busy looking at the screenshot only 😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭bullit_dodger

Double digits ... at last!! Winter is over lads! LOL

6.5Kwp system split E/W in south Dublin. Looks like Thursday this week will be in around the same (if not slightly better) than today. Course usual disclaimers apply (Met eireann etc, although they are generally pretty good to be fair)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Hi all, new install turned on in the last 2 weeks - first day hitting double digit production. 3.9 system in Dublin northside with 5 panels due south and 4 due west (that's all that would fit).

My install company emailed me last week to offer me 40% off the price of a battery; looking at the above, I'm very tempted, and am looking forward to hearing what the price would be....

40% is very good (Unless their price is high to begin with).. I wonder if it would be cheaper to tip up the north

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Hopefully I hear back over the next day or so..... I'm super curious now to see what price they'll quote.

Advertisement