Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we excited yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

What a day for it

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 18,037 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Sites fucked, has been slow most of the day.

Another sign of a bull run

Edit: Balance showing again now, the graph marks it as a zero dip which is hilarious, haven't seen that before

Post edited by Dohnjoe on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Just use Kraken

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Back to the good old days. ATH, coinbase goes down. Somethings never change 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

Wouldn’t be crypto if we didn’t have some drama

Lets start today over again, yay 60k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

So who are next to be corn holed? Institutional money or retail expecting something from the halving?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭circadian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

AKA, a Bitcoin maximalist.

Bitcoin maximalism is the belief that Bitcoin is the only real type of cryptocurrency, and that all other currencies and tokens are inferior ...

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Since I'm a filthy alt merchant

Doge up 30%, another of it's clones, Shib up around 25%

Fetch.ai doing nicely because it has "ai" in the name (actually to be fair they have around 80ish employees, no idea what they really do)

Also dug around for low cap alts available on Coinbase last year, if BTC hits ATH and then slows there could be a frenzy for alts, we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

In that case I am a BTC Midi, but 99% of them are not worth the paper they are printed on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

My Sol alts are now half the size of my Sol bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Nosana(ai) Render(image processing), Fluxbeam, orca, radium,Jupiter, lifinity, solend(defi exchange tokens), helium, helium mobile (internet networks) shadow (file storage), whales (ore token airdrop exchange). Some others that are higher risk dark, synthesis, arb protocol, dither, sdrive . Still have bonk, this will run with Sol.

edit: for got Pyth (oracle)

For those who have an understanding of an alt bull cycle, what are the general expectations, I understand that low cap can have higher rewards, but what are your expectations for the high cap alts? Lets say those in the top 20 market cap, from todays prices what is your minimum x and maximum x based on previous cycles for the high caps?

I could see Matic doing at least a 4X from here. They will bring it to double it previous ATH MC. Depending on how long the cycle is and when the money printers are turned back on I could see I touching 100B MC Like ADA last cycle.

I think most of last cycles coins that are still top 15 will all do a 5X

They issued a lot of tokens to protects for development but they also paid an nft project on Solana a million or two to move to their chain. That really p*ssed off existing projects that started on their chain and also the solana community, this was when Sol was down in market cap after FTX too. Then you have the Eth upgrade that is supposed to increase tps and reduce fees(I doubt it will be fast enough to make L2’s redundant though).

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭OrangeBadger

How do you know the have 80 employees? Did an anonymous account on twitter tell you?

I have a vague recollection of FET being involved with some sort of transport, like tuk tuk or similar in one of the poorer countries. Could have been AGIX though, one of them AI coins.

LinkedIn.

I actually "research" some of these outfits, but take all info with a pinch of salt. Apparently based in the UK as well, which is better than the Bahamas or Malta. They've hooked up with (or paid off) Bosch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

I saw someone making the point the other day, that unlike the last cycle, the capital tied up in Bitcoin (I.e the ETFs) can’t as easily start flowing into ALTs. So, it seems ALT season is going to rely on retail coming back in a big way, of which there’s no real signs of yet, but that could change once BTC ATH is broken. Once ALT season gets going again, I think most large cap ALTs would 10x from here (except maybe SOL, which has already banked substantial gains, but will still 5x or something). But then there’s also current high interest rates to consider, not as much cheap money sloshing around.

In summary, I think 10x for most large ALTs from here, but ALT season could be a bit further off than I would have thought before

• Advertisement

It’s hard to know, Ordinals came out of nowhere for most people as it was mostly Asian users interested in it.

Some performers in there, heard of all of them except Shadow, what's the token for that?

Edit: found it GenesysGo

On a side note, anyone who got into Nosana last year has made some obscene gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Do you think the people working on Wall Street are idiots?

They can only buy regulatory approved assets, that would be the likes of the BTC ETF, could be why BTC is pumping.

If the Wall Street folk are not idiots, why would they be buying the Grayscale Chainlink Trust (GLNK)?

They pushed the price of GLNK up to $125 yesterday, today it is $118.49

Meanwhile Chainlink trades at $19.78!

Wall Street investors are paying a 6x premium to get some regulatory approved Chainlink.

You have been given a look into the future price of Chainlink, if your not stacking $LINK what are you thinking?

July 28- THERE ARE 1836 PROJECTS AND 2153 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM,

September 17- THERE ARE 1871 PROJECTS AND 2184 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

November 3 -THERE ARE 1946 PROJECTS AND 2309 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

December 8 - THERE ARE 2002 PROJECTS AND 2388 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

January 12 - THERE ARE 2017 PROJECTS AND 2413 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

January 24 -THERE ARE 2039 PROJECTS AND 2441 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

Today - THERE ARE 2063 PROJECTS AND 2476 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

For the dumb folk, Chainlink is basically adding 1 project and 1 Integration per day, its going to be everywhere, the one ring to rule them all, and now is your chance to buy at $19.78 which is 6 times less than Wall Street is paying for it!!

A mere 6x dirk, have ye anything better than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I don't get out of bed for less than 10x 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭Panrich

Bought a load of shitcoins in 2020 with money saved from not having to buy diesel to get to work. Had forgotten all about them until I noticed this thread. My portfolio has bounced back up to over €800 😀 🤣

I wonder should I emigrate to Portugal to avoid CGT?

Memecoins just lurched upwards, some of them up 100% in 24 hours, FOMO kicking in

I think it's becoming risk off soon. Especially with gold and oil pumping. Not usually a good sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,081 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Advertisement