Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it iced tea? I'm confuzzled

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I read it as Jameson with cold green tea as a shot. Way too early in my school week to do shots, so I I guess that I will never really know what it tastes like.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Green tea and whiskey? I'm not a fan of either, but the thought of the two of them together ...

I'd be very amused if people thought that was the norm here though. 😁

Off for dirty breakfast macd style after work with workmate, look forward to these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Brilliant live band .... In bed in Lisbon contemplating life and why do I drink beer ??

Damn it F1 on now and I'm working later.

• First time at ikea 😎

so far have barely made it past living room furniture 🤣 just doubled back a bit to eat the meatballs are lovely. The rice is shite.

Onwards through to whatever is next in this furniture pit. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The cat is happy up on the recliner with Mrs G. We're gonna find some movies to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I miss this face 💔

How’s everyone keeping in this cold weather?

• Advertisement

Miss him too which sounds a bit odd I know

I'm back working a swap shift here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I miss him too hugs

Would he have been angry with me if I booped his nose ? 🤔

😂😄

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just home, gorgeous meal and a couple of drinks, town is very rough tonight, in the leaba, need about 12 hours sleep, wrecked.

• spent €500

what the

I don’t even know how??? I bought things I’m almost sure I didn’t need and I can’t be certain I even want but they’re mine now.

got a lovely cabinet for the kitchen though. 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa after a lovely day having late lunch in Avoca Kilmacanogue - it's got even pricier than last time we were there in November - with my OH, followed by a nice drive around the Roundwood area of County Wicklow nearby. Supertramp playing on the car stereo.

Very chilly and there was still a bit snow up on the high ground. Took some snaps! 🚗 📷

Watching a episode of late 1990s drama This Life now on the TV - brilliant show that has dated extremely well.

Have housework to catch up on....mañana! 😁

Oh I remember this life!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Post edited by ruth...less on

• Registered Users Posts: 25,410 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

You drink beer in Lisbon because it’s so damn cheap…well it was last time I was there, pints 3 euros…

Had dinner late, sooooo sleepy

• Advertisement

Clear skies, can almost hear the stomping towards seasides

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Absolutely lovely day here, went for a walk with a friend and it was really warm, lovely scones and coffee afterwards, an unexpected nice day.

Mrs G and me went for a nice walkabout ourselves, met so many lovely dogs.. Soon for home, chill is kicking back in..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Americas view of ireland

Jaysis I've seen better iceberg lettuce and that's a terribly low bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My American cousin once asked me if we ate corned beef and cabbage on St Patrick's Day.

I was like emmmm No!

To thine own self be true

In pretty bad stomach/abdominal pain here as I type this, was feeling feverish earlier on and was very nauseous and threw up with retching in the loo earlier. Can’t seem to hold even a piece of toast and yoghurt down. 😫😖😥

OH seems to have slipped into another low mood and can’t handle my being unwell despite being supportive earlier today. Feeling sorry for myself but I’ll just have to soldier on. Must be some sort of bug I have and thinking maybe I should get a Covid test tomorrow?

I have so much work on ATM I can’t really afford to be off sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Going to get some sleep shortly. Feeling wrecked and can't stop yawning at the minute. Eating a few pink Snacks at the minute, They definitely got smaller!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭wildwillow

JubiterKid, make sure you keep hydrated. Maybe the old cure of flat warm 7up. Or a dioralyte sachet. Hope you are both feeling better soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

"off" today

Hospital visit.

Then this breakfast to cheer myself up.

😁

Advertisement