Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackshore [RTÉ]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They would want to get on to Drew Harris and get yer man an upgrade from the 10 BMW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Radio5

She has zero evidence to back up her theory on Maguire.

They all live in very beautiful homes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Banjo Carney

I reckon the super is anyhow and I'm not sure about Donal he definitely knows more than he's saying

I thought the Super was very keen to close the case alright and blame Charlie Reid for everything but hadn't thought about Donal. Maybe Lia's dad confided in him and he didn't do anything and is trying to cover that up now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭Photobox

Yes I thought Donal had some involvement in it, since the beginning.

Yeah Donal seemed to want to leave it in the past from the start. I wonder who actually pulled the trigger on the family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Tbh if my brother was involved in a murder suicide I'm not sure how fast I'd be to open up that wound.

I'd say he went through a fair amount of stigmatisation especially with the drs daughter also going missing.

So I'm not sure there's anything nefarious going on there. I can understand the sentiment of sleeping dog etc.

I think the super is in Maguires pocket though. Probably started off as turning a blind eye to smaller offences but over the years they've added up and he's in too deep now.

You may be right I'm not so sure though. He was actually his brother in law as I understand it. I agree about the super.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Good ending and left open for a follow-up.

Donal is some slimy, repressed f*cker

Good finale, glad I stuck with it.

Probably enough there for a second season I'd imagine.

Well that aged badly 😂😂

Yeah a good finale , though probably could have been done in 4 episodes.

Not sure what's the story with the husky talking, dervla Kirwan was at the same craic in smothered.

They certainly seemed to lining it up that way with the conversation at the end.

Very good ending! Didn’t twig!

Maybe I missed it but Dr Whelan mentioned something to Fia about McGuire doing a kind of favour for her father but it cut to another scene after that and its kinda niggling me what it was.

• Advertisement

To Donal, he paid the daughters medical expenses.

Paying for the cancer treatment was McGuire's way of buying Donal's silence as to what really happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

Overall a depressing, poorly scripted and woodenly acted series imo. The views of Killaloe & surrounding areas were the best thing about it. Huge suspension of belief is needed to even spark any interest. I gave up after 15 mins into episode 1, tuned in to the final episode just out of interest and gave up after 5 mins.

Advertisement