Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’m glad Louis is still there. It’s so refreshing to see him say whatever he feels and not caring about playing the game. I would have preferred Fern to go instead of Ekin just because I find Fern really boring and Ekin would have the potential for a bit of drama. I think Ekin was really shocked to be voted off. Her tantrum last night really didn’t work out like she thought it would.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I thought Louis was very funny in the diary room.

'Yes, I am lazy, but all the others want to be seen on camera - I'm cleaning, I'm dusting' or something along those lines. 😁 And he did say to Sharon on the first night that he makes tea, and that he likes takeaways - so that's the height of his culinary abilities.

Found it too dragged out last night. The right two went, imo. Will be interesting to see what happens next. I am guessing Louis and Fern will be up for eviction again soon.

Whatever Louis is being paid, he is value for money, imo. And he is certainly being true to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Seen some clips of Ekin-Sun on Late & Lve and she did not come across very well. Blaming the edit 🤨 She hasn’t seen the show so how does she know what the edit was. Said she voted for Louis because he wanted to leave. And saying “just because I won one show doesn’t mean I can win them all.”

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Louis has won me over....singing you raise me up on the balcony was just CBB gold for me 😄 He stepped up in fairness to him. He's definitely not coasting. The longer he's in there the more comfortable he's becoming.

I've totally changed on Zeze too for exactly the same reason. The longer she's in there the more comfortable she's becoming.

I'd love the final 3 to be Louis, Zeze and Colson and whichever out of those 3 won I wouldn't mind.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, Louis was very funny 'singing' 🤣 he doesn't give a damn, and it makes for great tv.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I never knew about the cancer scare either.

Just watched that clip above of Ekin Su. Fair play to AJ. She's not having any of it. Funny how Fern saw no edits and she wondered about her too!

Nikita I like, but his whole reaction to the Jamaican explanation has me wondering if he's hyper aware of the cameras and playing the quiet game, rather than being totally himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FEkin Su would have better just saying she got mad at Marisha for nominating her, throw a tantrum, was wrong and now wants Marisha to win, instead of blaming on the edit that she couldn't have seen and her mama didn't help

I think Nikita was horrified that he might have inadvertently offended someone.

He probably is quite aware of his image, and the day job, but I think that was very genuine on his part.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lets see what tonight brings 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭corkie

10 mins in and ad break to the most hated man in Ireland.

Even Louis did believe he is still there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It was nice seeing Ekin Su leave again 😂😂

Hope everyone had a nice St Patrick's Day ☘️☘️☘️

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

How sweet was Colson getting excited over Pink Lady apples

I'm loving the fact that as Louis is evil and in charge , he has gotten away with not cleaning again, clever big brother 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Zeze to Louis " which would you want to be liked or respected".

Louis " I'm the king, how do you think I got here".

😊

Louis is not holding back, it's great

He hasn't given a flying fcuk since he entered the house and it's fecking brilliant 🤣 It'd be too loved up nicey nicey without him.

Hey now,half of that awful scone is in the bucket. Finish your slop

Louis lording it over them.

He keeps insisting on discussing nominations.

And he was trying to throw Zeze under the bus!

Brilliant 😁😁😁😁

I felt sorry for Fern when Nikita was blanking here. It's so immature. He's no better than Ekin-Su. At least Louis stands up for his beliefs

• Advertisement

I love Zeze's logic. I really like her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Louis is hilarious. Lol

😊

I didn't get that, why would you do that? Doesn't make any sense.

Fern wanted Nikita to be all apologies, he just went for the old ostrich approach. If I ignore it long enough it will go away

I think Louis thinks he a real king...

He was complaining during his first or second nomination about her, that she doesn't join in with his group (ignoring that he doesn't join her). So when she does join his group, he ignores her.

I think a lot of Ferns reactions is because she really wants to go home. And she's playing for the nomination.

Now I do know she's getting well paid but there's nothing worse than being somewhere you don't want to be. I'd hate to see one of the others go before her..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Fern pushed her way in to be beside him and he rightly didn't want to get into confrontation with her. It was so obvious what she was up to.

I am thoroughly enjoying Louis.

I am thoroughly enjoying Zeze becoming increasingly annoyed.

I am thoroughly enjoying David suffering through the tasks.

• Advertisement

David is hysterical 😂😂😂

Advertisement