Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recent British Royal Family Conspiracies

• 02-03-2024 7:51pm

With Princess Catherine (Kate Middleton) missing in action since January following what the Palace stated is following an elective abdominal surgery, King Charles hospitalised at same time for prostate procedure leading to diagnosis of an unrelated cancer, and in-law relative & friend Thomas King found dead with a gunshot wound as Prince William steps back from an important duty, there conspiracy bandwagon has taken off fast. What could be going on?

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lainers99

Catherine ill from her ongoing anorexia. Her digestive system probably messed up from years of starvation.

Charles very sick, I’m guessing a likely terminal diagnosis, possibly pancreatic cancer, as they were happy enough to tell the world about the prostate but suddenly don’t want to say about what sort of cancer he has.

William just extremely stressed because of Charles and Catherine, and other fella just depressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I'm not that interested in the Royal Family, but I hold my hand up and say that I did read some of the crazy stuff over the weekend which makes a bit of a change from Durable Relationships, Immigration, Sinn Fein on the downward slide, Housing, more daft cycle lanes and environmental dictats from the Greenies. You get the drift.

I confess to reading about the RF secretly, although I'd guess that many others who say they don't give a damn about them also enjoy the drama of it all.

The whole RF is such an anachronism that it is open to ridicule, hence the schadenfreude.

• I feel empathy for anybody I’ll be they the “lowliest” person or somebody in high office. You can’t enjoy life when you are in pain, discomfort or face a terminal diagnosis. Have had enough personal trials to understand the sufferings of others.

The conspiracies are mad, from Chas pretending to have cancer to deflect somewhat from another scandal, that Kate was shot in the stomach and required very major touch & go surgery, by William because she was having an affair with the guy who shot himself or was shot.

Or that William was having an affair with King, Kate left with their children to South Africa, and the former either shot himself because William broke off the affair or he felt shame, or else was assassinated to stop him talking.

It is at time taking in the appearance of being a major soap drama, but in all likelihood is a series of coincidences.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭forrestgeorge

Take your pick

Kate had a bad reaction to anesthetic and is now in a drug induced coma.

She has had a nervous break down and is in a rubber room all because..

1, William is having an affair and is going to dump her

2, William is a homosexual, all his assistants(playthings) are young men in their early 20's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭NSAman

Charles wants to divorce Camilla.

Willie wants to divorce Katie and do more pegging with the Bit of the side Hamburg or whateva!

Katie had mental breakdown due to being told of divorce. Camilla and Willie in cahoots to Knick Charles stuff.

all in all, just another couple of days at the palace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Or maybe there's no conspiracies and they are just having a bad run?

It does happen to families.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Jizique

Live comment from Nicholas Witchell of the BBC

• well now, she hasn’t had a facelift as far we we can see!

I imagine she might have had stoma surgery and apart from it being major surgery with a long recovery period, she needs time off public duty to learn to deal with all scenarios that newly fashioned stomas present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,616 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Twitter folk are saying she should have held up a copy of today's paper...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Yes, because that would definitely do it for the tin-foilers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭forrestgeorge

The photo looks like she is out of the rubber room and convalescing at a sanatorium and this is first family visit now that she is coming back to her senses.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭supereurope

They weren't wrong. It's been manipulated. AP, Reuters and other news agencies have "killed" it.

The Palace issuing a manipulated image looks very bad indeed.

EDIT: just to add, I've no real interest in the BRF or conspiracy theories, but this story is bizarre. Yes, she's entitled to privacy while she recovers, no question, but it all just seems so odd. And now a manipulated image.

The lizard transition must be taking longer than expected.

• I think that’s what the palace “cottage” they live in looks like at one particular door.

• A banner held by chiseler either side trading “Happy Mother’s Fay 2024”

might have done the trick… except that can be so easily manipulated.

How about a short video with her and chiselers sat together wishing all mothers in UK and the world a happy Mother’s Day 2024. Would take less than 15 minutes to get a good shot, chiselers giggling etc would have been accepted as genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Dr Karl

Maybe due to climate change, the Earth is no longer suitable for humanoid reptiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

They're just creating new content for the next season of The Crown.

Next Man City manager: You lot may all be internationals and have won all the domestic honours there are to win under Pep. But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest **** dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them fairly. You've done it all by bloody cheating.

• Advertisement

• In view of the famed photo dating from 2023, my theory is that one of the following must apply…

Facts:

A fake photo was supplied to press by Kensington to quash rumours.

Therefore we must conclude that the princess is unable or unwilling to appear in public.

If the latter, the palace has faked an appearance against her will, a serious thing to consider if you will. She could have walked out of her royal family life because of a very serious reason. They can’t jolly well arrest her and return her to the Tower. In due course she is likely to re-emerge into life, may take months or years, and is likely to be spotted, eg on a private Caribbean island.

If she is unable to appear in any recent photographic form, it could indicate one of the following:

Either for serious medical reasons or the result of a severe injury l, she is not presently compos mentis. The palace is waiting for her to improve, or biding time to create an explanation why she hasn’t been and unlikely to ever be able to recover from a medical crisis.

As a result of illness or injury she has a severely altered appearance and does not want to appear in public until fuel healing has occurred where her appearance is likely to be well restored. The palace & she are cooperating to conceal the lack of appearance, and this photoshop job was released to show Kate is active behind the scenes. Facial surgery or injury, head injury, or an amputation would account for this. If it were a simple fall from a horse etc, the media would be told as there’s no stigma to that. However if an injury was the result of violence, this could be hidden for a long time until it someone slipped out.

• Re King Charles’ cancer, it is quite possible he has had a slow growing carcinoid tumour that has started giving more serious symptoms as he ages. They are rare tumours that commonly cause flushing, and he has had issues with flushing for years. It’s one of the very slow growing tumours, Tommie O’Gorman has documented his course of such illness.

It’s certainly treatable & manageable but not curable unless accidentally found early during surgery for another condition.

• Trending is the idea that William has had an affair with Rose Hanbury that has been rekindled and that a divorce from Kate is going to be announced in mainstream media along with an engagement with Rose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,616 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Ah, so that's why the "Marchioness of Cholmondeley" is trending online.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭nachouser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

There is a link between Rose Hanbury, her husband who died by "suicide" and the missing Catherine.

William is clearing the decks by controlling the events this week. Only question is whether it was Kate and Thomas or William and Rose?

Either way one man is brown bread, and there is a royal divorce coming, but not the one everyone expected.

It’s Piers Morgan I feel sorry for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,340 ✭✭✭Tow

With Charlie of his last legs, one cannot have a divorced head of the Church of England.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Charles is divorced. From Diana, you might have heard of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,340 ✭✭✭Tow

Once she died it did not matter that he was divorced. They can of course change the 'rules' as required.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,290 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I was only reading through this thread in the hopes of getting the first lizard joke in 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

What bugs me about the photo is the 3 kids have their middle fingers crossed ,strange two fingers to cross for luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Once she died it did not matter that he was divorced

What makes you think that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

One kid has their fingers crossed. The rest are just normal hand positions.

It's amazing how much some people will try to read into something in order to project that "something is up".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It's a good thing the illuminati keep putting out these obvious, yet secret messages. Otherwise conspiracy theorists would have nothing to talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Griffin47

Everybody says that Princess Kate owned up to having Photoshopped the picture and made a bags of it. Read her statement again carefully. It says no such thing. Unless Kensington Palace release the original, unedited photograph, I think people must be forgiven for concluding that it doesn't exist, and that what we were shown was a composite - for what reason, who knows?

• All sorts of rumours, one about BBC to announce major health update about princess Catherine. Who knows what.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭JimmyChew

I see myself as only a fair weather Conspiracy theorist but this one has sucked me right in.

Its seems to be fairly hot on twitter but not as active elsewhere. I've read all the theories, some of them totally off the wall in fairness but we just don't know.

But therein lies its own question. The RF have allowed this Vacuum to develop and evolve. At best they only added fuel to the rumor's, at worst its the worst cover up in history. I get the Queens deal of "Don't complain, don't explain" They have said KM is out of action until after Easter and by god are they trying to stand by that, but surely with the legs this thing has grown they can wheel her out, even for some set up, well taken Pap pics.

Is it a strategy Charles and Will are working onto better handle the press/public that's backfired terribly? Or is it actually a world news event that they did a shocking job of trying to cover up or in some way handle.

Either way the suspense is killing me and I'm not sure it want it to end!

• Advertisement

That's fine, but keep in mind it's manufactured artificial entertainment (aka nonsense) by conspiracy theorists for an audience of conspiracy theorists. When none of it turns out to be true, it's all immediately forgotten and the next thing is latched onto. It's almost a small industry by this stage. But hey if it floats your boat, cool, I don't see anything too harmful about this particular thing, as long as people are vaguely aware of what it really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ToweringPerformance

Kate needs to stay away from tunnels in Paris i would think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It might all be a nonsense industry, but some are getting rich off the back of creating rumours on the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Just saw herself and Will on the BBC news out shopping. She was always thin, but by God she looked gaunt in the film, especially round the face.

So I’m going with the anorexia theory!😀 (although apparently some are saying it’s not KM, it’s a double— although I thought only Putin had those)!

Indeed, look at Alex Jones, he was worth around 200 mil. Some stuff (UFOs, Royal family) is less harmful than other stuff, but indeed it's all built on the back of lies and grift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭screamer

i think its awful that she has to even contemplate giving any insights into her health issues. i dont care about her status or money etc, shes a human being and shouldn't have to disclose her private medical information to anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Just looks like the same gossip guff from magazines, just marketed at people who'd normally turn their nose up at that sorta stuff.

Commenting on her weight and appearance. Complete speculation about her personal life. But with the edge of a coverup and conspiracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

I’m with you on that but unfortunately this secrecy has backfired majorly and contributed to the current situation - obviously the tabloids are gunning for a story egged on by the Twitterati - a hard one to contain at this stage but also very predicable - all of this would have been thought through back in the Queens Lizzy days - someone dropped the ball big time

Yeah, they don't need to live their life in the tabloids but in a way they have kind of signed up for some public interaction. It may very well be a load of "mind your own business", but it's bad PR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'm looking forward to watching this year on The Crown in a decade or two.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement