Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE Job Evaluation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

2019! You have a way to go yet. I started this thread in 2017 but I got my G4 another way. My colleagues are still waiting for theirs to be approved through the HSE application. Ridiculous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MartyC286

Would you believe I got a date for my job evaluation assessment.. In three days 🙏 hopefully it will be straight forward. Hope your colleagues have have got approved.

1 has. 1 other has been contacted but nothing else. The other 2 have heard nothing at all. I'm now putting in for a 5 it's been that long lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DailyDan

Hi, what was the interview like for the job evaluation? My application has been signed off by my grade 7 and 8 and gone into HR. How long then does it take after interview, to get your upgrade - for your salary to increase?

When it's signed off by your hr etc it goes to the HSE for evaluation. They are currently working on applications submitted over 2 years ago. You won't be getting an upgrade any time soon I'm afraid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 DailyDan

Oh really, it's already been over a year ro get to this point! Do you know if they backpay once approved to submiitance date?

Unfortunately not. It might be backpaid a couple of months from what I recall from others I have seen. It could be decision date to actual notification date but I can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marsha

Is anyone considering going down this route as a result of the new IFMS invoice management. I am considering it, how detailed do you have to be on the application form, l heard managers still have the control here as to whether it even gets signed off for consideration. My 5 does not and could not even do half the work I do and I think they would not like my application to go anywhere foe this reason. Any help or examples with this process or form very welcome Thanks in advance. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gerrywest

Hello everyone, my colleague and I are hoping to submit this form but we don’t know where to even start with the answers. Does anyone have a copy that they wouldn’t mind sharing to get an idea of how to structure our responses. We work in ED and lately we are been asked to do some of the work of the grade IV while they are on leave. We seem to be a secretary and admissions all in one along with taking patients payments as they cannot get to accounts during 9-5 to pay bills also.

thank you all

You need to be doing the 'extra' jobs for 2 years to qualify from what I can remember and it can't be ad hoc, needs to be part of your role. Now I have included when I fill in for others as well however my own role should qualify for an upgrade on it's own merit. Fingers crossed!

Bear in mind applications are signed off by your manager. Took us weeks to complete mine - HR even helped with suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Behind the Darkness

Hi , did you get anywhere with a copy of this I am currently applying and maybe we can exchange ideas.

Advertisement