Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun glasses

• 29-03-2024 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭

I had running sunglasses but not expensive. Do all sun glasses fog up when running?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭marathon2022

Yes, is my experience, I would love someone to tell me different. A real pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Sandwell

I've been using Goodr shades for the past year and they rarely if ever fog up. Runhub stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fairgame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Just ordered a pair from runhub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

I have 3 pairs of them, they are great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Some great names for the models. "A ginger's soul" 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

I have 2 pairs, love them they don't budge when you're running!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Which models did people go for? I ordered ones that are bigger than I thought, more like skiing glasses, so need to return them

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Go for the OG's, but do understand that you'll probably only get a year or two out of them, before the lens coating starts to come off. In fairness to Goodr, I emailed them pictures of the glasses with proof of date of purchase and they replaced them, replacement pair already has a spot of coating coming off. So keep your receipt when you get them, and avoid rubbing water off the lens, let them dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

This wast problem I had with Goodr, had 3 replacements. Coating would fall off after a couple of months.

Decathlon have similar ones, never fog up and super light. Think I got the below ones.

https://www.decathlon.ie/p/324410-211173-adult-hiking-sunglasses-mh530-category-3.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I'm waiting on a pair of replacements from Goodr at the moment. The lens coating started peeling, sent them a mail with photos and proof of purchase and they gave me a code to order a new pair. Only thing is that their website is out of stock for OG model for past 4 weeks, so can't replace. I asked them when they'll be back in stock, "hopefully next week" they keep saying.

Advertisement