Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FBI (+Most Wanted/International) - US Pace (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Most Wanted was my favourite this week (I really like Jay Karnes), but International is getting better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,972 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Have to say I look forward to FBI day.

I have been reading about the real FBI International Teams,

FBI Fly Teams there could be some great real stories to be told there. Also it is actually filmed in Budapest where the team is based.

Brilliant episode of FBI this week continuing on a previous arc and also a really brilliant episode of Most Wanted.

Just realised that the actress that plays Sarah in Most Wanted also plays Teeter in Yellowstone

Both episodes were excellent.

International in Belfast with PSNI this week nice dig at Brexit as well.

Nice to see Irish actors playing Irish characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Weird looking PSNI logo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Julian McMahon is leaving Most Wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't know, McMahon's arc has ran it's course in my opinion, no harm to go around all the different agents to see what other storylines can be done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't agree more, I keep getting confused over who's who and what's the back stories, they've also seem to have gotten introduced at once. I find it amazing that American police can go around the world shooting people with no major issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

His family is rapidly dwindling, and they obviously couldn't be bothered paying the woman who became his step-mother, as she "went on a trip", and hasn't been in this series at all, so his dad has been roaming around on his own.

In a recent episode, I could have sworn that Julian McMahon was making faces at the camera from about five yards away in a forest clearing, as if he couldn't care less. Perhaps it was a sign of boredom?😁

Dylan McDermott is replacing McMahon.

He is doing a good job on Law & Order Stabler at the moment.

It's going to be hard work trying to see him as an FBI fella after watching him playing the part of out and out psycho villain in Law & Order Organized Crime.

• Advertisement

I was going to say Elizabeth Mitchell was a bit young to be playing Forrester mother in International however there is a 20 year age differance in real life so I guess not.

McMahon's decision to leave costs a lot actors their jobs on the show his daughter and extended family on his wifes side and girlfriend and his father and his girlfriend.

I expect McMahon's girlfriend will gather the entire family together for a farewell episode, do a Texas chainsaw massacre on the lot of them, and then die in a shootout. 😁

I remember when an exit like that would have been a big surprise. Now it's telegraphed 3 or 4 weeks in advance.

Pretty low key and rushed exit though.

They obviously didn't want to pay his daughter for an appearance, and only showed her name on the door, and I think the tears were real, being brought on by the role ending and the money drying up. 🙃

• Advertisement

So to have a character exit now you have their character change completely, have extended family disappear (dead wife's family anyone??), telegraph pending death (I'll finish it when I get back) and then just show a door.

The 1 thing I would say however is I like how they did it, just a random case with a random shot, not a drawn out thing, if it was announced well in advance that he was leaving it would have been a great way to get him off the show, in my opinion shows like FBI should be all about he cases and have a revolving cast of characters.

Shantel VanSanten is a good addition to FBI while Missy Peregrym is out on maternity leave.

Dylan McDermott is a grand replacement for McMachon.

FBI,’ ‘FBI: International’ and ‘FBI: Most Wanted’ Renewed for Two New Seasons Each at CBS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭cena

Any sign of these shows coming to sky?

Last night's finale of FBI was pulled due to the school shooting in Texas yesterday.

Some networks must have aired it though... I can see why it was pulled!

It aired in Canada it was pulled from all US TV and completely understandably.

Lotte Verbeek could be a good addition to the International team if Christiane Paul is leaving.

FBI: Most Wanted: Miguel Gomez Leaving 

I actually saw the episode a few months ago, and this week saw that it had become episode 3 of series 5, I almost ended up watching it again 😁

Same! Thought it seemed familiar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

It was pull in America, but Canadian stations aired it as the season four finalé

I know, i saw it mentioned here at the time, a few posts back.

Edit: I hate the search on this platfrom.

Really cracking episode of Most Wanted this week.

Yeah that was excellent.

I think I like Remy more than Jess too (didn't think I would).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Most Wanted has been my favourite of the 3 for a while now, that last one was a great episode. Dylan McDermott (and the character) is great in this, as much fun as it was watching him chew the scenery as the cartoon bad guy in L&O Organised Crime he's very good in Most Wanted.

Missy Peregrym must be on her way now with Shantel VanSanten leaving.

I've read that Missy Peregrym's returning in Episode 7.

• Advertisement

Jaysus that was cold filmed her final scene and was then pulled aside and told she is fired.

Shantel VanSanten moving from FBI to FBI Most Wanted replacing Alexa Davalos

Heida Reed leaving International

I'm still watching all 3 shows.

After a dodgy start in Season 1, International has become the best of the 3 (by a long long way).

The stories are consistently great. That one about catching the serial r*pist was really well done, and this week's Mafia story is going to come back in the future, guaranteed.

Really? I can't stand international, FBI agents saving Europe by running around with guns shouting in English without worrying about cross border politics. The serial rapist 1, tracking to a DJ by a corner of a random condom wrapper for another language to link it all to someone else, CSI used to be more believable back in the day with it's "zoom in on that reflection and enhance"

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I'm still watching all 3 as well by the way, easy to watch TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,077 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I gave up on the first one after the first series (mainly due to Jubal), but for some reason, I'm still watching the other two. It can be very frustrating sometimes. 😄 In the first episode on the latest 'International', they were looking for a suspect in a city/town square when yer wan Vo spotted him. She runs towards him in the manner Phoebe Buffay in Friends runs (very noticeably), and when the suspect runs, she says "I think he spotted us." Yeah, try not running legs akimbo* when you should be in stealth mode!

* - That may have been a bit harsh (but not much).😜

In FBI, it seems that in every episode when they're on the street looking for someone, and eventually spot them 25 yards away, they call after them and the person runs off for a ten-minute chase. If the feds got a bit closer before announcing their presence they'd grab them almost immediately. 😛

I suppose the programme would only last half an hour if they followed this suggestion. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

It is a very watchable franchise.

They over do the far right extremist group thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement