Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

watching the daytime quizzes on tv , but slightly in shock following news of a neighbour’s death . He was a sound man and leaves behind a wife and 4 children. I met him a few weeks ago in the shop and he was , as always , in good form and joking . Rip

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Made apple crumble for the two eldest chicks in seperate ramekin dishes.....stewed apples at the bottom...custard in the middle and then topped with buttery/light brown sugar/ porridge oats crumble cooked seperately and then put on top...chicks said its the best one ever so im happy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Well I also got the crumble urge but made rhubarb, the first of the season. Dismayed that many of the plants are going to seed so early.

Crumble was delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I just had Rice Krispies with milk.

Nice !

Im a 4 weetabix man myself...with tons of sugar...now i want that 😁😁😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The rain today! In my hotel room drying out. Dinner now and maybe a nice beer with it.

Yep, the continuous wet is wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I don't want to sound like an old wan, but I'm loving the stretch in the evenings😁................

• Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's great!

My feet ache but Ive a room to myself. Overnighting with work used to be the norm but my allowance didn't cover the cost over the last two years combined with a shortage of rooms

I hear ya!😂

Uunfortunately, I'm at the states mercy, the state believes we are all staying in B&Bs in 1985 😂

• Advertisement

watching the blair Witch project . I was at the premiere in NY and thought it was a good film

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭ottolwinner

I’ve never sat through that movie fully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis people are taking storm prepping seriously here, all battened down and not even posting 🤣

Had pain au chocolate and sweet chilli chicken wrap from Lidl for lunch. 😋

Going to get a big mug of tea now. ☕

Feeling stressed out and burned out in work. So I definitely need that tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Thanks, he came close,but as we don't have kids in the house, he deserved a 2nd chance. We have completed 10 out of 20 sessions with a trainer. To be blunt about it, he is a lot rougher and harsher with BLUE than we could ever be. But we are seeing the results.

We did accept the choke collar but we drew the line at a spiked collar or electric collar. His own boxer has both and I see him as a defeated dog that is scared to espress his character, but he came from the kennel as a known biter, so I can understand the need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Definitely taking it seriously down here, just got back from doing my weekend shop 😁

Looking forward to doing sweet feck all for the weekend as a consequence…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just back from a spin along the coast, sea looking seriously choppy already.

Tmw a day for hot chocolates and Easter eggs me thinks

watching Gardeners World . Something I never thought I’d do .

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Lashing rain here, I'm relaxing with a glass of wine, went into town for the afternoon, now I'm not a nervous person but it was very rough, I'd honestly say the rough element is completely taking over, too many incidents to just be a coincidence, no wonder people are staying out of there. On a better note I got a takeaway coffee and they gave out a free profiterole to everyone while we waited, omg ,absolutely gorgeous, I might go back in tomorrow and buy a box of them.☺️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hatches battened, tae in hand.. There's plenty of sandbags piled in the usual storm/tide surge locations. Stay safe my friends 😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside horizontal, listening to Nirvana on my iPad.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Kurt Cobain is dead 30 years now. Such a brilliant but very tortured musician. And a very handsome man too. I was a pretty big Nirvana fan in my late school and early college years. Still love their music.

Nirvana really did act as the voice of Generation X.

In other news, we finally have our TV and broadband service back! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭ottolwinner

listening to the wind pick up. Watching Michael Portillo train journeys on tv. Travelling in my soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

5am and having breakfast, flight to Madrid in a few hours and staying there for a couple of days.

Good luck with this latest storm.

Kitchen table....half glancing at F1 on tv....just had toast and real butter...cant beat it. Wind starting to pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Jumped back in to bed with coffee, cat is lying on my legs. No rush to go anywhere today. Bliss!

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems posting? First few words are a mad jumble and it's almost impossible to quote anything. I

Bit windy in Dublin, but it's nice and bright and dry

Looked at powercheck there, hope Kerry folk charged all their electronic stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Yes, it just throws in random letter after you type one or two.

The weather isn't too bad here in yellow warning land, just a standard wet and slightly more windy day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Sprawled out on the sofa here with a coffee, listening to the wind outside, which is less severe than I would have expected. We got some pretty nasty gusts overnight though…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Advertisement