Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best deposit rates available

• 21-02-2024 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

Not me, but a family member has about 400k proceeds from sale of a property to deposit for a year or 2, so there will be no investing.

Looking for best deposit rates available, willing to go with the likes of raisin, bunq etc if rates are good.

Where would you recommend, what is out there at the moment?

Are there upper limits to the amounts you can deposit and earn interest on? Could have an account in his name and another in his wifes name if that works out better

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭NATLOR

€50K into trade Republic 4% paid monthly €50k is the cap for the 4%

• Moderators Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Was looking at that.

Also can someone enlighten me on the BluOr fixed term.

If i’m reading that correctly it looks like they will fix??? rates at 4% for 1 yearly term.

If that’s correct and I’m will to leave for 1 year it’s seems a no brainier as rates will prob drop soon.

Can someone tell me if there are any charges related to this. I see they’re guaranteed €100,000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

No charges. Fixed for 1 year. 100k guarantee.

4% for 1 year term via the BluOR website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

As rates are expected to fall in next couple months i’ve had a quick look back at BluOr and they seem to have dropped their fixed term rate to 3.5.

Is this the best out there at the moment.

Am hoping to bit bullet soon.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

A&G via Raisin pay 3.50%.

BluOR pay 3.50% via their website.

Instant access rates are up to 4.20% (Trading212) but most people expect these to drop later this year when the ECB start cutting.

Advertisement