Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Transfer Thread

• 05-04-2024 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭

Quick turnaround to the next GW.

Not sure on my own transfer yet. I have 2 FTs to use, but would rather use them next week in prep for DGW34. Might have to just burn one, or else transfer out Petrovic. Bad decision bringing in double Chelsea defence on WC. The rest of my team I am happy with. Maybe Isak for Nunez as he may be rested now after playing close to 180 in a week but he has the DGW coming up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Gonna get VVD for Ake, bit of an injury crisis at the back for Team Shedite, Moreno being benched last week didn't help so getting an extra body basically. VVD has a DGW coming up too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll do Gross to Eze, I know he has City and Pool next but Palace are always capable of scoring against the big teams and I'll be getting him in 34 anyway.

Post edited by extra gravy on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I wanted to do Bradley → VVD but it would require me selling Son (for Eze) a couple weeks earlier than planned so I have to shelve that idea for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Plan was Gross to Havertz but would then need to bench Cunha so might carry this week and do it next week instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone else benching saka this week. Is he fit? Have son Salah palmer Bowen haaland Darwin and isak all starting ahead of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Yep I'll be benching him, too many options this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

foden to salah now, pool have dgw in 2 games time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

player who scored hatrick and in form of his life to a player who was subbed off in a must win game last GW / salah form isn’t amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭shmeee

Reguilon to Gusto FT used. On FH 34 so building for DGW's afterwards. Not expecting many CS's but hopping his form changes. And Sheffield United surely a good place to start. He will be on majority of WC35 teams also.

Any more news on Saka? The fear is a small cameo. My bench isn't the best anyway so might just risk and start him.

Was tempted with Saka to Foden, but the risk of a rest of Foden is in my head. I think he doesn't start, but should get team news on it hopefully.

Post edited by shmeee on

FPL Newsletter

Foden does not start.

FPL Toni and others will confirm shortly also you'd persume.

• Advertisement

Out of interest, if you owned Petrovic, would you still buy Gusto?

I wouldn't anyway, I think one Chelsea defender is enough. Their so leaky but I'll take a chance with one of their defence this GW for a CS of all weeks. I was gonna move Areola out for petrovic or was Gusto the other option. Wasn't doing both.

That's sound. Just weighing up selling Petrovic, even with his doubles, so wanted to know if you would have double Chelsea defence or not.

Foden benched apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Alvarez starts according to FPL Toni

Haaland starts too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

and Grealish starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

Haaland starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭ForestFire

At Least he is not Captain I suppose, I have Gordan as backup and then Alvarez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Got caught with fake news on Twitter saying Saka didn't travel, looked like it was from a journalist I follow but wasn't. My own fault for not verifying further but it was a few minutes before deadline and I was skimming quickly. Ended up doing Saka to Odegaard for a -4 because of it. Could be very costly and not just this week.

Advertisement