Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭ottolwinner

the gusts here are very strong. I have seen adults this morning struggling to open car doors and get in with the door flying out of their hands. There’s a noise in the sky with the wind If that makes sense.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mrs G made lasagne. Drooooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Madrid, €6 a pint

Went for a very long walk in the wind and no rain. Definitely a Spring day, with a hint of storm, and no one around. Very warm and sunny ish in Co. Wicklow.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

32 hours work a ross Thursday and Friday. Tired would be and understatement. Got home at lunch time today and fell asleep on the couch. If accommodation options continue it's bearable. Having a pint and then a Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

street beggar with a dog was offended when I gave him dog food rather than cash, he even argued with me in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Trieste airport

How was the lasagne @Gremlinertia ?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

You know when you've put on weight but just ignore it...well I've just tried on loads of outfits for an occasion and theres absolutely no denying it now, I bought loads of stuff a size up from my normal, they fit but snug, my old good stuff is squeezing on....fffffssss. And theres no mystery about it, I've completely stopped all exercise for months and eating crap, really fuming with myself now.

I have just poured a calorie laden glass now to drown my sorrows 😭.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m really missing that little face today 💔

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same and I only knew him through here.. Curmudgeons united

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭suvigirl

went out for a walk on a beautiful bright breezy sunny Sunday. Came back looking like someone threw me in the liffey😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, trying to prepare for an online interview tomorrow for a more senior position in my work.

Feeling anxious but optimistic. Please wish me luck! 🤞🤞🤞

Mixture of sunny Spring-like weather outside interspersed with gloomy showers. Hoping to get out with my OH for a drive and a walk in the fresh air later on. 🚘

Wishing you the best of luck JK

Best of luck Jupiter.

Was sitting outside enjoying the sun, and then this squall of wind and rain put that to an end.

Out now for a cup of coffee and mostly to get out of the house while it's still "Springtime".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

KItchen cooking Sunday Dinner........standing at cooker looking out the back door at the bird house...couple of great tits building a nest last week.....was watching one of them on the clothes line for a few minutes admiring its colours......until I put my glasses on and duscovered I was looking at a couple of clothes pegs stuck together 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jesus, it must be the end of the world if you can't tell the difference between a pair of great tits and a pair of clothes pegs. 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha ffs nearly in tears at that!. Well bloody played Bowser 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

I should have left the glasses off......they killed my buzz 😁😁😁

• Advertisement

Yes, if taking them off means great tits everywhere then do it man.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

It is said that "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" and beer comes in glasses, so ….

Amazing ... and a very nice sentiment from him ...

"would definitely encourage anyone out there to go get after that adventure, whatever it looks like for you"

One down, five to go.... I'm properly not well in the head..

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Fabulous day here , gorgeous sunshine, I did a 2 hour walk plus a coffee and cake stop, my face is roasting, I think I got sunburnt.

Wondering where gifted buys his clothes pegs, might be cheaper than a boob job.🤔😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Thread is firing on all cylinders again, I see…😁 😁

Absolute cracker of a day down here, it feels fantastic to be able to head out without a jacket again. Also, it looks like my left knee, which I managed to mess up a few weeks ago, is finally on the mend! Homeside now, dishwasher loaded and ready to take it easy for the rest of the evening!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Heading home in a few minutes, rough kinda day. Do it all again in far too few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glenroes here, I always feel cheated when the weather is awful at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That gave me a wonderful chuckle, thank you!

I cleaned out my car today, its having a service tomorrow and I'd be embarrassed to hand it in before today. So like a few here, I was outside today in the fresh air.

Yesterday morning's wind was ferocious here. I woke at 6am, really nervous for slates/trees.

Thankfully there was no damage.

Great to see the GAA championships back again. It always signals summer is coming 😝

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Meanwhile…. if Seph was a kitteh…

Advertisement