Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has Bethany's personality changed much?

I'm fairly sure I liked her in her first stint but this time not so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

There must be more to Glenda and the pub being robbed......surely that's not it. No more has been said about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

The exterior set of the Rovers isn't even big enough for that back room never mind the new big kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Bethany's quite horrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭prunudo

its weird, because ordinarily we'd all be congratulating a character for outing the wrongs of other characters. Yet both here and on social media people can't stand Bethany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭DT2016

Carla ranting was funny

I really hope Dylan testifies against Mason and this doesn't drag on any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

I prefer Daniel with an academic person, he's like Ken, but Bethany is not the right person at all. She's turned into a proper Miss Marple turned nasty.

Shes way too immature for him, they don't fit together at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Because he heard from one of Tryones kids - the one looking for a paper round then asking for payment before she even started as she wanted to buy a tablet from some lad down the precint. Apparently the tablet was going for peanuts for what it was worth. In soap land, that meant - it could only be the tablet that was stolen in the robbery of the Rovers. And low and behold, it surely was the same one.

• Advertisement

Who is Sharon?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ah! thanks, had completely forgotten about er.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think she is supposed to be managing Harvey's 'business affairs' while he is locked up.

yeah, from memory, her last scene showed her on the phone and her implying now that Harvey was banged up, that things were going to change because there's a new boss in charge, ie her.

I liked Bethany in the past but I haven't enjoyed her since her return her issue with Daisy isn't her wanting people to know the truth it's because of her jealousy of Daisy.

Also, Bethany was fairly sly when she wrote the story for the magazine and I'd be sure enough she told the paper about Laureen's secrets also.

Bethany won't be happy next week because ***** is returning.

Nicky.

Tracyluv's not really gone for good is she? I hope not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭littlevillage

A lot of new buildings and streetscapes tonight.

Corrie set designers have been busy.

At least Liam didn't find Dylan sitting on that bench in the tiny park..... (where every character goes... and gets found)

Nick needs to learn how to smile and be happy again.

Also, how did Alya not recognise Mason.

Also also, why not just tell the police that Mason is interfering with witnesses and threatening them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

When Dylan said he did not see Mason with the knife (after saying he had previously) you would wonder why the lawyer didn't ask whether he had spoken with Mason or any friends of his since that initial testimony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

I'm assuming that Mason's brothers will now target Dylan. This story has not finished yet! Strange that we didn't see Mason's parents at court, I guess more will be revealed in due course, or that his brother is his guardian or something.

Is Mason in prison now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was the fella saying bro, his actual brother as looked younger than Mason

You'd think his mother would be in court as I think no father around

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I'm finding Roy annoying, at this stage I would be happy for him to get banged up in jail for a while.

But seeing the end…it would be interesting if Roy was kidnapped and disappeared for a while.

oh Roy, you silly naive man. Question is, is she an imposter or is she really Kerry and wants to harm him.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I find him more than annoying bytimes. Infuriating is more like it to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭littlevillage

I wonder does Roy have Lauren imprisoned somewhere in his flat? Maybe a 'Katy in the box' storyline from Fair City circa 2019 can be resurrected for Corrie 2024???

Also was the chess game with Nicks son the first time we seen the inside of Roys rather large flat. Corrie set designers and their Tardis effects again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

Roys flat has been shown loads of times, back to when Carla was staying there and even before I'd say, back when Nina originally moved in and even further I'd say. Sure didn't Hayley die in there and I can't remember the scenes or the decor but must have shown then too.

• Advertisement

it hadn't been shown in recent times so I suspect that it had been in storage for a while. It reappeared a few weeks back, and at the time, I guessed that there was to be a storyline based around it as they had brought it back.

I'm sure the studio doesn't have endless space, so for example, around the end of the Stephen Reid storyline, we saw a lot of Rita's house, as lots of scenes centred around it, yet it hasn't been shown for a good while now. They probably recreate the sets as blocks of filming dictates.

Advertisement