Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Checklist 2024

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Stop marking things off, it's all starting to speed up too much already. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭DvB

My OCD screams when completed things are not marked off on a list… so its my fault for reminding!!

The year is going at some lick though, thats true.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Do you write a list and put something on it that's already completed so you can cross it off straight away? 😁

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

1. make a to-do list.

That feels so satisfying! 😂

• Advertisement

Now that's just sil...

Ooh... actually.... you've given me an idea…🤔

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭tscul32

I do that all the time....

ti be fair, so do i, in work on my project trackers its a given you'll add stuff, classify it as closed purely to record the fact its a task completed.

May b/h & eurovision can be marked off now.

Nothing now until the June B/H weekend.

Up as far as the longest day of the year as of Friday. Hard to believer we're into the days getting shorter stage already. Just a shame we havent had the weather to make the most of the brighter evenings really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement