Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,410 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I joined Bounce after seen posts here a couple of weeks ago, it started great but it must be a week since I had a survey on it. Just wondering if it has slowed down for everyone or just me! Acumen is the same, used to be good for maybe two in a week havent had one in a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I am the same joined last week got up to 3.80 the first day or two and nothing since. I check the app numerous times in the day to see if there is anything there but there isn't. Same with acumen I used to get €10 a month now I'm lucky to get one survey a month if even that.

Got the daily diary from the cereal survey from the other day. One to do this week and one at the weekend. It says 5 to 7 minutes. Only took about 3 I'd say. Was surprised I didn't think I'd get the follow up bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Bakka

Bounce offers very little surveys. You can go over a month without a single one. Most of these sites are great at the start when one is new to their site then it just dries up. You won't make much money with Bounce but their reward to effort ratio is very good so I stick with them.

• Advertisement

Got over €6 in my first few days with Bounce and cashed out a fiver. Been stuck on €3.80 for a week now.

I was offered two surveys in the last couple of days but I was too late. Unfortunately the notification doesn't give a sound alert when it pops up.

Did the breakfast one in three minutes as well.

I had turned on notification for bounce but nothing shows up, the ones i did I saw when I checked the app. Unless I have not set it right

Strange. They pop up for me regularly. I don't remember what I did to set them up though so I can't help you there.

Did anyone get paid by Red C today?

I've got an email that I have but it's appeared in my spam box with a big yellow warning from Google.

I don't want to click anything unless others have got paid as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Paid into my Revolut just now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bank transfer came in, no email though

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭nicolaf45

into my revolut too

Thanks all. My email must just have got misdirected do.

It happened to me aswell, email was in my spam which has never happened before. Mine is the Virtual card.

It happened to me aswell, email was in my spam which has never happened before. Mine is the Virtual card.

yep I was cautious first but Then read here. I'm away at the minute so won't get around to sorting it till this evening but will set it up then and then order lidl Voucher on allgifts with iit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭bmc58

For once I am annoyed with RED C.Got a €5 survey on the European Elections and at 75% got one of those quality questions.I had to select "slightly disagree" which I am sure i did and was disqualified as they said I selected "strongly disagree".I am going to take a screenshot of my answers for these quality questions in future as I feel i have been wronged today.Anyone have a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Nope, I selected the requested choice and had no issue. Only need another 11 to get payout for April, 25 this month so far and came in with 14.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I didn't get anything from RedC today. I'm very upset.

Maybe it's due to not having 50 at the end of March though 🤣

Bounce dried up for me as well.

Can't seem to verify my id on prolific.

Anyone get the virtual card from red c. It is driving me mad. I claimed it, but I'm trying to add it, but they have changed the page. It won't let me log in , them I try a new account that's not working. The account Registration page has moved it says, but I can't add the card . Now I closed the page that had my card number, one time I didn't screenshot it and when I go back to the red c link it says I have claimed it, but I can't get the details back up

××××Edit×××

It drove me demented but I figured it out in the end. When creating the account I had to use the old password for perks. I was so distracted I couldn't think straight and forgot the card details were in my email!

Post edited by Kittykat67 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I did this survey today and progressed fine - but I'm certain the same thing happened to me with a €3 one yesterday.

I know the likelihood is the error is on our end but it's so frustrating when you're near the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,326 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I did the European election one yesterday and all went smoothly, human error is more common than we realise

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭nicolaf45

got accepted onto prolific just over a week ago and am really enjoying it, really interesting surveys, hopefully i can stay on this site for awhile!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,326 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

nice €5 from red c about insurance just now and the security questions were the same as one for €1 this morning

€67 built up now, doubt I will get a double pay out but with the election surveys flying out we can only hope

The internet isn’t for everyone

Lifepoints have what only can be called a scarey new set of rules for membership of their panel out.I wonder do they want people on their books.Anyway I finaly got a survey today after about three weeks to get to the €5 Pay Pal payout.Order went through fine.Wait now for five working days to get it.Anyone on the panel should read their new conditions.

Just finished the breakfast diary. Only took a couple of minutes again.

They hadn't sent me the email yet but I chanced following the link from the weekday one and today's one was open 😉.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got the diary email this morning.

Advertisement