Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 6 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Nope, not from Lewis Motors (wouldn't mind their CS but I've heard they're looking for €100k+ for it) - originally wanted an LCI but this one popped up with pretty much the spec I wanted and after some humming and hawing I decided to go for it - we're here for a good time not a long time after all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Yeah they've priced the CS at 130k. You made the right choice, she's a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭djan

Love this generation of M2, perfect mix of fun and daily practicality. Is there much of a difference in the LCI? How are you finding it?

Yeah, I think it looks amazing (obviously biased opinion) but it looks stocky and purposeful. LCI has new digital clocks, slightly redesigned interior, wireless charging (think it was an option, though), new LED headlight lights (instead of xenon) and tail lights and I believe the screen is touch screen also. All cosmetic with no difference to the drive train

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Hiding at Cars and Coffee in the Shadow of a truck.

It still runs. The noise of it set off the BMW's alarm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

@Dartz

I'm pretty sure I was eyeing up your front seats on the day. I'm after a set of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

I didn't know they'd gotten that rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Picked this up at the start of the year, GLC300 4MATIC. A good lot of them over in the US are RWD only. It has almost every single factory option that could be bought up front, but no extras like displays or heated/cooled seats in the rear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

2015 Mazda 6 Petrol, rare as hen's teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

A Polestar 2... mine for one day while I was in Germany earlier this week for work. I ended up with 320 km on it, mostly on the Autobahn. Overall it's a nice car; obviously very fast acceleration and looks good on the outside. Seating position felt a bit odd, not sure why. The cabin looked nice, but it seemed not that well put together. A few bits were a tad loose and had a rattle (but maybe that was just wear & tear from it being a rental). Also, there was very little feedback from the brakes and you can't really see much out the rear window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

Old 320d in Tanzanite Blue

New Golf R I picked up a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

The Mini was away for some TLC the last few weeks. Driving really well now, only potential change is to maybe so back to standard springs from the Eibachs as it does tend to bottom out the odd time on some bumps. Few small cosmetic bits to sort but nothing major. Delighted with how it's driving now.

I knew that looked familiar, it's my old one! Not too many 7.5 3 doors around - the way they should have come IMO. Well wear

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

Small world! Going great so far! You looked after it well.

Straight down after work for the new bus. By god she’s beautiful. 😭

Honda Civic Smart 182. 1.0L petrol with 126bhp. You wouldn’t think it’s only 1L!! Newest/nicest car I’ve owned and I’m delighted with it. Was a bit expensive but worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

New run about. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

(filler)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Skiup

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭cr-07

Finally got around to cleaning it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭_H80_GHT

Aesthetically a good car. Lovely colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mine was washed today too, not by me though 😄

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭BlakeS94

Lovely cars and a nice alternative to the German trio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Went to the dark side a few weeks ago. Herself got a Volvo a while back and have liked it, much of the same bar the running gear. Comfy, quiet, solid, surprisingly pokey. Pilot lite and performance packs, 476 brake which is complete overkill but the range is half decent. Actually had a Landcruiser bought but it had issues and got a refund in the end. The plan is to use it for a long commute and it’ll tick that box.

The Mini ticks a few more boxes then at the weekend. It’s turning out to be an absolute trooper. Been heavily used the last few months, no complaints and probably the most reliable car I’ve ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

So this is my latest acquisition that I picked up a few weeks back:

Big upgrade in terms of refinement, comfort, tech and power over my old 430d. Was looking out for a M50 but had a drive of the edrive40 and it is hard to justify the 8-10k price difference that the M50 commands even at 2 years old. 340bhp is more than enough for Irish roads imo and this one has a nice few extras on it.

I'm back in the office 3 days a week now and their is free charging so that's an extra perk for as long as it lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

On days like this I wanna keep it. It's the other 364 days in the year that make owning it painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

What's painful about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭Wailin

Fun little go anywhere tonka toy 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 15,542 ✭✭✭✭vectra

1.5 dsg

Don’t even know why I bother with cars anymore, 11months old and 5700kms on it 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

The fact I'm in my 40s and I'm broken from it!

Advertisement