Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

got a fright when this email came today ! Still only €40 though

Disney is increasing the price of your subscription ‘Disney+ (Disney+ Annual Subscription)’ from TRY 649.90/year to TRY 1,349.90/year starting on 13 April 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭newagesurfer

Anyone got a Disney + space available? 

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭newagesurfer

I got sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭upinthesky

looking for a family pass for Disney and paramount please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

• Advertisement

.duplicate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭upinthesky

got sorted for Disney + anyone doing something similar with paramount +

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,136 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

the family plan i joined is not working at the moment and cant appear to contact the guy who set it up, does anyone have a space available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭corks finest

Maybe wrung but think they're clamping down on ' families ' not on the same WiFi network

Certainly Netflix have started as they contacted my bro 2 days ago,had to sign in again it our niece who he shared with hasn't been able to sign in since

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Netflix have been clamping down for the past 6 months. Disney haven't started it yet in Ireland but they will at some stage unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,461 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Cork Beo had an article yesterday stating that Disney has announced its intention to crack down on password sharing in the near future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Posh Boy

Is there a special method to sign up via Turkey? Is it just vpn and create the account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Simi

It's already begun. Looking for a code every time there's an app update or you try to log in to a new device or device you haven't used for a while. But worse than that it's prompting for a password change each time.

I'm dumping it next year and raising the black flag if this is going to be the craic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭muloc

I didn't get asked for password change but signed in on a new device the other day and a message came up saying 'we see you are travelling' or something. Never seen that before.

I could click through it. I'm on a Turkish account BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭wassie

We use Tesco points to claim a 3 month Disney+ Subscription.

Its gone up a good bit over the last year or so from €10.50 → €13.50 → €16.50 in vouchers. But a couple of big family shops more than covers this.

Vouchers can't be stacked and you have to wait for the 3 month sub to expire before you can add another one. Also need to make sure auto-renewal is disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Im looking to join a Disney family if anyone has a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FrankB65

Im looking for a family space also please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

Trying to sign up via apple phone method linked earlier on thread

Everytime I go into the app and try to complete the registration I get an erro " Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later"

Multiple devices and multiple times, same error, any idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bawnBeag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got an email today with an offer to renew for 3 months at €3.49 per month.

Offer valid until 2‌9/0‌6/2‌4. Valid only for returning Disney+ subscribers with no current active entitlement, who are 18 years of age or older. Upon redeeming this offer, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing monthly subscription and you will be charged €10.99 on a monthly basis beginning at the end of your 3-month promotional offer unless you cancel your subscription before then. Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months. To accept this offer, create or log in to a Disney+ account and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Valid payment method required to redeem offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions. Not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. Eligibility rules and offer timing may vary if you sign up through a third party billing partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

looking for a spot if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭gussieg

get your own for 3.50 a month for 3 months , by then you’ll know whether you’re going to be using it . I keep paying for trials and then barely watch them, fierce waste .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I found the same, like paramount plus and apple tv. Barely watch them afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

didn’t get the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ltd440

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭losttheplot

Paramount plus have a new offer of 3 months for the price of one for both new and returning customers.
    Have to agree that multiple streaming services are definitely a waste of money
    unless you can join a larger family. I have cancelled apple disney paramount and amazon since I got sky stream which comes with netflix. Maybe in a few months i might re-subscribe to one again for one month and then change to another the following month etc (provided there is enough new content worth watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭wassie

I managed to subscribe for 12 months via iTunes with a quick trip to Turkey with my apple account for TRY1349 on my existing Disney+ account. My previous Irish sub had expired so I did not have an active account at the time of subscribing.

Previously I had setup a Turkish Apple ID with a Revolut virtual for Spotify. With VPN on & set to Turkey, opened the Disney+ App on my iPhone and came up straight away offering to subscribe via iTunes with Turkish pricing.

Advertisement