Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It’s a nice sunny morning, birds are singing and it would do your heart good. Up early for me, busy weekend ahead. Have to prep for an interview and more importantly, holiday packing 🤗

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Gorgeous here also, hauled myself out of the leaba and waiting to get my hair done now..so tired and terrible heartburn. ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I hear sausage rolls are great for heartburn 😉 either that or Rennies 😄 sunshine here in the south east too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nexium/olepramazol(sp) is the champ

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Having a beer in Costigan's with my pet pigeon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

This house is a project. After six months we are finally tackling the outside. Inside was a priority and still needs some touches. Enjoying a cold beer and looking over today's achievements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Crackin’ day today, but still a bit too chilly for my taste. Ended up taking an involuntary spring walk when Bus Éireann once again didn’t turn up, my leg wasn’t pleased…

Homeside now, just chillin’ and getting ready to turn in…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I saw your name and immediately thought to ask how your leg is, buses can be infuriating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Much better than expected. I was expecting to be hobbling about like Quasimodo after that walk, but I’m doing surprisingly well. You working night shift again?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Enjoyed a later than planned feed a few hours ago. Lamb kebabs, triple cooked chips and coleslaw on some Italian leaves. Finally in the leaba searching for a wind down movie.

• Advertisement

Yup though pondering going home, friend of mine died suddenly found out a while ago. Bit rattled sometimes working is better for me

Hugs to you Grem, hope you are doing OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Thanks lads, but don't get too close, I feel like I bring death with me sometimes.

Anyway, go enjoy the day, looks like a cracker, I'm off to bed soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Sorry to hear your bad news Grem

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hugs Grem , take it easy on yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Very sorry to hear about your friend Grem, I'm totally with you about working during difficult times, I'm definitely in that camp, take it easy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

This is a sad day for me. I was in Homebase just after opening time on a Sunday morning.

• too nice to be stuck in the kitchen today. I think we should have service outside.

• Advertisement

KItchen table promising myself that im gonna try and lose a few stone over the next month or so....while im sitting next to an easter egg that i swear is flirting with me 😁😁

Anyway folks, anyone ever use those launderettes that seem to be popping up everywhere? Is there a queue system or how does it work? Like, if i pop in and all machines are full do i wait or how do i know that theres not someone waiting out in the car park that was there before me?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Are these the ones in carparks etc? I'd say leg it to the machine as soon as you see someone start to empty it, I don't think there's a polite queue system.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside…….just reading the news…..  Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged!

gets coat

Don't get a coat, get a whole new identity witness protection style. Holy heck that's a stinker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tough crowd in here tonight 🫣🫣🫣

🤣🤣🤣🤭

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was in my parents house , and telling them about my personal problems with my ex and my children . Daddy kept saying about’ women’ and I kept replying not all women just my ex . But now I understand what he was telling me . A sound man with no airs and graces that just worked and provided for his family . My hero

I’ve used the Speed Queen ones that are in what was the shop Tesco petrol stations. They have an app you can download that shows all the machines, the amount of time left on each one so you know when to come in and take one.

Solar lights from Home store and more look great out the back. Gonna buy more. At last the jungle has been tamed. We felt so down at the state of the gardens last year when we bought the place. In fact the overall state of the house. Feeling more positive now but it's costing a fortune and so worth it. Still can't believe how we pulled this house purchase off but humbled beyond belief considering the **** show that is housing in this country.

Post edited by Grandeeod on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sorry for your loss Grem. A friend lost her ex-partner and father to her child suddenly just over a week ago. She is still in shock.

Sofaside here after a very full weekend making the very most of the great weather after such a miserable and cold April and March - OH and myself drove out to Dalkey yesterday evening - was chilly but got some wonderful photos of Killiney Bay - and today, a much warmer day, we drove out to Trim Castle and had a stroll around the castle grounds.

Big dose of the Glenroes now...

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Advertisement