Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Site WW / Mafia Games Discussion

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MacDanger

😂Would love a go but it wouldn't be able to commit for the week I'm afraid. Will definitely follow though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭Neowise

send me your discord details (pm), i'll send them on, and the rest is history.

Would love to play with you in the champs.

Neowise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If nobody else wants to do it, I will. I did it once when I posted on a previous site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arapocalypse

Hey there, just a quick heads up that Rikand's mafia championship qualifier game will be starting in just over 14 hours from this post!!! Feel free to follow it here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/45726-Season-11-Game-2-The-Merry-Mafia-of-Sherwood-Forest-%28The-Mafia-Championship%29

If you wish to talk about the game, please do not discuss it where your representative can see! You're welcome to cheer them on in MU's spec chat server (I can share a link if that's cool or interested parties can dm me) and/or create your own private space to discuss it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭Neowise

Yay rikand. congrats for you, and congrats for me, we have to endure more punishment :D

So happy you i'm not alone in enduring this! maybe we be in same game.

• Advertisement

It just shows how strong the playerbase on boards.ie is! :D Two pro's breezing through to the semi-finals ;)

Be great if we both made it to the final!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ye both should have progressed via player vote imo!

My semi-final finished up last week, Neo's semifinal is almost over. I just missed out on a final berth from the voting despite my reads being almost perfect and role-blocking a wolf. It's a tough crowd over there ;)

Advertisement