Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Dont ya worry, if there's someone waiting before you, they'll not be long telling ya! Well here in Dublin anyway😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Congratulations to your son, cj maxx on his big day. And sorry for your liss, Grem.

Today had a great feel about it, cloudless sky, swallows swooping. I had doors and windows open all day. Got the floors all washed.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I wasn't invited to my son's confirmation. I sat at the back of the church and then nabbed him outside for a few photos. Very sad. By that stage pI was married to Mrs G, paying my way for him but his mother who was also married just could not accept how things had worked out. He's 32 now and doesn't even talk to his mother. Life can be a funny thing to work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’’m hoping to see her in the long grass ! The childrens reponse on seeing me was brilliant though . A reinforement Of what I know after rearing them .

I really need new reading glasses !🤓

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony time. I have literally nothing to do today, officially I'm on standby for work, but my machine is in maintenance 🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Lovely day here for working from home. Leg is banjaxed again after Bus Éireann left me hanging over the weekend, so I'm taking things easy today…

@smurfjed Are you permanently tied to one particular aircraft at work, or can you be assigned to other machines?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

@thomil one type, but only one in this city these days, so as its broken, I’m off :):)

Countdown to vacation, 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Oh, back. Inundated with problems. However the weekend was a stunner. Great to see the sun and feel the heat finally.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tired but grocery won't buy itself (shush to you of click and collect or delivery type folk)

• Advertisement

it's fecking freezing again

Thinking about packing for Ireland, don’t know if I should pack shorts or thermal rain gear :)

Pack for 4 seasons in 1 day. Or even 4 seasons in 1 afternoon. It's cold again today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sunglasses with wipers and a hayp of layers

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭3d4life

Met.ie says you should rearrange for sometime in June

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Another scorcher here today, I was out walking and coffee ing all day, kept in the shade as much as possible but I'm sunburnt, fuming and feel stupid because I didn't use any sunscreen, if I saw someone else like this I'd be judgemental..🙄.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It was dull and cold here and looked like it was going to rain. I really should have cut the grass before the rain gets going but Monday was just too exciting already.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I'm Just after hanging out washing, going to leave it overnight, it better not rain. Also wore an expensive white jacket last week, its covered in makeup etc., dry clean only but I hummed and hawed and for financial reasons (meanness really) I've just put it in a 30min wash on it's own…fingers crossed. 🤞

Feeling very relieved . I couldn’t find mt waller and was about to ring the banks to cancel them until I saw trousers on the floor . Phew !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the leaba. Where else! I don't want to see paint, solar lights, plant pots etc. ever again! I've had enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, working away in the home office. Woke up feeling like I was coming down with a cold but feeling okay-ish now.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

kitchen table…..immersion is whacked but I have to replace it………….only issue is i have feck all interest in replacing it….do it tomorrow 😁

Still procrastinating.

Is this issue of jumbling up letters in posts ever going to be fixed???

I await the big update tomorrow evening with horror..

Welcome to the box of fun !

Definitely going for an almond one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

KItchen table....sweat beating off me...just spent last 2 hours cleaning the bathroom upstairs..…herself now will be home any minute, take one wipe to the bathroom and come back down after 2 minutes and tell me she cleaned it properly.....

My weights arrived, no excuse now...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting for the bus.

I'm watching a cool show atm called fallout, highly recommend it, but it's very violent in places so if you have any eggs in your house, I wouldnt recommend letting them watch it, as it's very eggplicit and there's great humour in as well but..... That might only crack them up.....

gets coat

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

Currently watching and enjoying a french show called Anthracite, bit mad and eccentric and mysterious

Advertisement