Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportives/Leisure Cycles 2024

Options
  • 14-11-2023 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I think I saw a ‘toughest sportives’ thread but I thought it might be helpful to have a more general one to make people aware of upcoming events - not just the toughies - and for newbies or people taking on particular cycles for the first time in 2024 if seasoned participants wish to share hints and tips they’ve acquired over time.

So to start, I’ve just signed up to Ring of Beara 2024 (140km route - prob should have gone for the 110km as am so far off the mark right now but hopefully with training I’ll be ok when the time comes!). I’ve done the Ring of Kerry before so I probably have the distance but the exposed coastal roads and hills of West Cork could humble me!

Comments

Advertisement