Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DGW 34 Matchday Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

136 on a free hit. Salah captain and Diaz the only blanks. A small bit annoyed I didn't go with my cut and captain someone besides Salah. Didn't want to risk loosing ground on salah captainers if he did haul ... up 400k places to 320k OR. Highest OR this season, still looking at one of my worst ever seasons!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm on 101 (-4) on BB so far. But I might aswell not have played BB as the bench has actually scored 0 so far. 2 players (Palmer & Haaland) not playing from the bench is a sickner, with another doubt (Lewis) to even play.

On course for my 10th green arrow in a row though, as I try to rectify the GW19-GW25 horror show of trebling my OR.

Foden starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

KDB {Walker)

Foden goal

Foden brace

Silva assist

Another hat trick please Phil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭shmeee

And people hopping he didn't feature to get a few points off their benches! Foden didn't like that thinking 😂

Foden and KdB not killing me rank that much, taught it would be worse. 200k out to 220k.

A Brighton goal would help a lot of us I would guess.

Could be a penalty here now. Edit: not even looked at. Double edit: VAR says no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭shmeee

How was that not a penalty? I'm actually baffled here!! Walker took him out.

118 (-4) on BB.

2, didn't play, didn't play, 1 on the bench.

Still, green arrow to 236k so have to say HEWT.

Advertisement