Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Japanese Arcade Cabinets

Options
  • 25-04-2024 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Arcade Cabinets & PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Limerick\Delivery\Meetup
    PRICE: Various prices listed below
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer

Hi folks,

I've a few cabs on the way, so I'm selling off some cabinets and projects that are surplus to requirements. Can be easily pallet shipped to your door.

Some fully working some potentially not, nice cabinets for anyone looking to get into the market and some nice cheap options here, hopefully all fairly priced. Some have locks some are missing. I will add more pictures shortly.

#1 Club Kart €450
    Rare-ish Sega Naomi cab. Also has a prize mechanism which is included but looks damaged. Will share pictures shortly. Missing pedestal and small front door. Worked recently but untested in a couple of months, includes a Naomi 2 PCB and nice CRT which are worth the asking price alone.

#2 Virtua Fighter 5 €1200
    Reluctant sale, nice cabinet in a rarer Sega Lingbergh upright type candy. Fully working, board not original has nice PC in it, plays like original, but can also have other games too if you want to make it a multi. I received a marquee for it too which I can throw in.

#3 Jambo Safari €450
    I believe to be fully working, it was a few months ago when checked. All there in terms of cabinet and pedestal.

#4 Crazy Taxi High Roller €950
    Nice cab, fully working although I will test again to make sure. Nice monitor. Also it's the High Roller version so Chihiro, big upgrade to the original and rare cabinet they didn't make too many, also comes with it's pedestal.

#5 Track & Field PCB €175
    I bought one a year or so ago for a project that I've never finished and won't for the foreseeable future. Really nice looking and working, I believe recapped recently.

#6 Sega Hikaru PCBs
    I don't know what a fair price is on these but open to offers on this.

Selling for a limited time only so let me know if you're interested, can potentially accept an offer if you're taking multiple.

Will be listing elsewhere shortly, giving here first choice over anything since it's been a while since cabs have been sold here.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement