Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks vs credit unions, the finance thread.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭lmk123

do you mind saying what was the loan for, the reason I’m asking is I’m waiting for grant approval for a shed and will need a loan, going from your timeline above I’d need to get cracking on that now. 13 weeks is unbelievable, I got 2 mortgages in the last 7 years and neither took that long. I assumed I had plenty of time, should have known better I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Took me from January until August to get the approval and funds, now ulsterbank moved in between butit was aib i dealt with from January to August. You can extend your grant approval, I had to do this 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 18,552 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Farm Development, fencing, water system, Farm roadway. Problem was I wasnot banking with AIB. I had SBCI approval for growth and sustainabilityinterest rate was 4.6% I think. BOI did not do non green lending for this tranche so I had to jump through hoops with AIB. Staff were grand the process was sh!te

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement