Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Raw Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,678 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What if Liv gets Dom too, takes something else from Rhea 😁 helps Liv get heel heat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭ThePott

I've heard people suggest this to set up a Custody of Dom ladder match at Summerslam between Liv and Rhea and I don't hate it 🤣

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean if they're really serious about Liv being heel it's absolutely perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Still wonder why they were in such a rush to crown a new champion. They could've waited a week and reshuffled the women to get someone from Smackdown in the picture as well after the draft. Then have the battle royale with the final 2 having the title match at backlash. That way they have a guaranteed new champion crowned at a PLE.

Logan Paul on Raw tonight, who is next to challenge him, Bron now on Raw, Melo on SD, JD of TJD, Ilja Dragunov?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,982 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Oh yes Raw's newest member, I forgot about him but thought he might be feuding with Drew until Punk is ready

Apparently we could have Punk and Braun tonight, maybe announcing draftees

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Cotts72

The drama when they are both drafted to....RAW ....as you were folks move along now nothing to see here

Maybe a couple more NXT callups. Dragunov?

• Advertisement

I wonder why Steph wouldn't use her marriage name now as back in WWE, distance herself from daddy Vinny Mac or just go as Stephanie or Steph

Yeah it's a little odd

You'd almost think she's not married anymore or something

Crazy to think herself and trips daughters are teenagers at this point

Guess we won't be seeing Cody vs Punk for a while

LWO to Raw with "Carlito" is interesting

I'm surprised Damage Ctrl to Raw as I thought we would get Dakota vs. Bayley

Hon the Irish

Another one of our own on the main roster. Congrats to Lyra

Nick the SD GM will be delighted having Ms. Green

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I heard rumors that Steph and Triple H are estranged at this point. Of course, who knows, just rumors, none of us know them. But…you wouldn't know.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Supplemental Draft last night after Raw.

Following the conclusion of last night's WWE Monday Night Raw, the draft continued on social media with the final few picks being made by the two brands. Here's who WWE announced as being drafted:
    WWE Raw

• Odyssey Jones
    • Dijak
    • Kayden Carter & Katana Chance
    • Natalya
    • The Creed Brothers & Ivy Nile
    • Tyler Bate & Pete Dunn (New Catch Republic)

WWE Smackdown

• Apollo Crews
    • Giovanni Vinci
    • Tegan Nox

Odyssey Jones has to be a rib at this stage.

• Advertisement

Thought I posted something late last night but evidently I dreamed it🤣

That was a better draft than Friday, mainly things stay the same but the subtle little switches do freshen up both rosters quite a bit. The LWO switching to RAW was much needed as they seemed to be in a never-ending saga with Legado Del Fantasma (likely to switch now to feuding with Dom again on and off!) Likewise Final Testament moving across is no harm and they should add a bit of depth to the tag division, I'd expect them to take the belts off Truth and Miz at some point.

Andrade and Nakamura will benefit from going to Smackdown I think and we also get Nia and Becky seperated as it seems they've been feuding forever at this stage.

Damage Ctrl coming back to RAW also gives the women's division a much needed boost along with Kiana James and Lyra of course.

NXT additions are decent too.

I'm enjoying Drew and Punk despite both injured

Dom now Dirty Sanchez 😆

With DIY and Candice and Indi gone to SD, I was wondering if Dexter Lumis is still in WWE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

I had no idea who the side kick of Logan Paul was then I googled him only to find out he is a racist and misogynist so no real surprise there then that he is a prodigy of the Paul brothers.

Regards,

P.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did Andrade get drafted? Suppose makes sense if Charlotte is staying on smackdown

I'm guessing the draft won't come into effect til next week's Raw ?

The show in Lyon this weekend will hardly be the start

5 Irish wrestlers now on the WWE flagship show that is pretty amazing really.

Regards,

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Heres hoping Dijak fares better 2nd time round on the RAW roster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭ThePott

Much stronger Draft. Delighted for Lyra.

Punk/Drew had some great segments.

Getting Patrick Mahomes (not the one who posts here 🤣) is such a flex and having him be heel in KC was so odd. JD getting battered was gas, even though I'm sure it was make-up.

IC picture is shaping up nicely. Glad they've split up LWO and LDF and Damage Control on Mondays along with the recent draftees mean the women's division looks seriously promising on Monday.

Going by the reactions, it seems the NXT ones weren't told in advance. Lyra and Blair seemed genuinely shocked.

Was that Dom and Liv coming out separately from the same room during Jey's interview after the Gunther match?

So Logan Paul just brings random friends now? Appearing on the show with him and causing distractions is one thing, but having one reading out the draft picks? What kind of contract did he sign? then seems they have to up the Prime advertising on any episode he's on, going by the stuff beside commentary.

Logan Paul is now longest reigning champion in WWE currently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

That's a horrific stat. I just want to see his face squished into the mat so much. His heel persona is working well 😂

• Advertisement

2024 WWE King of the Ring first round matches for Raw:

- Drew McIntyre vs. Finn Balor

- Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio

- Ricochet vs. Ilja Dragunov

- GUNTHER vs. Sheamus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭Ridley

Seems like Gunther's the shoe-in, but a Dragon King would have more mileage.

Wish the King and Queen of Cheese PPV had the semi-finals as well at least. Apart from the name of the show, having to beat multiple opponents one on one in the same night distinguishes the KotR from just another tournament, especially when tournaments are a regular occurrence now. *cough*WWE Bus That Couldn't Slow Down*cough*

2024 WWE Queen of the Ring first round matches for Raw:

- Zoey Stark vs. Ivy Nile

- Shayna Baszler vs. Zelina Vega

- Lyra Valkyria vs. Asuka

- IYO SKY vs. Natalya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I thought drew was hurt?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He is but he’s working through his injury. Reports of him taking time off were wrong.

Story’s were correct Drew pulled from the King of the Ring and will be out for the foreseeable future

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,937 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Yeah no way WWE were taking the chance with Drew, It would be a disaster for them and horrible for him if he missed out on the event in Scotland next month.

Imagine if Punk's takes Drew spot for KOTR, is Punk ring cleared?

I assume Summerslam is the plan for Drew vs. Punk depending on injury, what injury has Drew exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement

Sami/Bronson/Gable will be a banger for the IC title. Thought Bron might get added as well when they left him off KOTR. Maybe he's being saved for Priests next opponent. Liv and Becky, meh it's been done before. Feel Liv needs the win more than Becky though at this point but can't see it in Saudi land.

It's a shame Gunther/Ilja will likely meet in the semis on Raw because it would be a brilliant match to announce Dragunov as a contender on a PLE. Interested to see who will be the Smackdown entrants will be.

I thought good Raw "debuts" for Ilja and Lyra and Gunther vs. Sheamus never disappoints

Yeah Ilja stood out but then again he had Ricochet as a dance partner so that was always likely. Lyra needs to come up with a proper finisher that's my only negative on her debut.

Dunno. Don't personally think there were any tbh. Both Ilja/Ricochet and Sheamus/Gunther were bangers but in the latter's case I preferred their Clash at the Castle.

What did Dave give star wise to the three way at CATC last year?

All 5 Irish stars featuring on RAW, a great time for the Irish in WWE

No chance. Not 5 star matches by any standard. 3.5/4 range.

Zelina Vega has been pulled from the Queen of the Ring tournament due to injury and Maxxine Dupri will replace Vega in a first round match against Shayna Baszler

Drew on fire on the mic, clearly enjoying this run but Damien Priest talked facts to him, one of Damien's better mic work

• Advertisement

A good win and crowd reaction for Lyra

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

Advertisement