Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options
1888990919294»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ah jeez... that's so sad for poor Bobbi. Flippin hell, cats get such a raw deal sometimes.

You did her a great service 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hi all,

We have our cat gone missing for the last few weeks. But its in strange circumstances.

We put the cat in a kennels/cattery while away on hols but the cat escaped and no sign since. (Cattery is way out the country from our house in town).

Has anyone any experience of this, do we have any come back on the Kennels. Some people have said to take owners to small claims court or to sue.

Any advice appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RedFFWolf

My little girl, Missie has been lost just over a week now. She lives in Tara Cove, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin. She has barely ever strayed past her own front garden. Knows her name, would likely be enticed by food, and is easily identifiable by her red collar with the small cyndrical red address tag. She is spayed and microchipped.

As much as I pray she is sheltered and fed by someone, she's on a special diet for essential bodily functioning, so we need her home ASAP. Thank you!

We've tried many a method for luring cats back in, as well as searched high and low while calling her name, and we put out posters etc. Thanks in advance to all who see this, and for this thread for existing! Desperate to get my baby back.

Post edited by RedFFWolf on

Snake found in D4 area. Looks like a yellow python, medium size. Call Donnybrook Garda Station if looking for it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

EDIT: She's been found!!

Hi all, I hope this is allowed. I just spotted this notice on the FB page of the cattery where my two usually stay and I thought a bigger audience might help.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=802633395197413&set=a.487495196711236

Apparently a few days ago the owner of this cat was in a car crash in the Carrick on Shannon area, the cat was in the car but the carrier got damaged and the cat escaped and ran away terrified. They don't even know if the cat was injured or not...

Post edited by New Home on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Hi everyone.

Two weeks ago we found small cat in our back garden. He was like crying constantly so we gave him something to eat. Cat eat like hover pretty much cleaning bowl every time in seconds. We went around with pictures asking neighbors left and right if someone is missing him but no joy. Son took it to the vet to find out if he is chipped but no chip found. Vet suggested that he can be put in shelter but it may take months for him to find new home and that we can ask around if someone wants him.

Cat is very friendly and we would keep him but we already have one which does not take it well that there is another cat around. Our (6years old) one is now scared to do in the garden and is actually terrified of this small new one. Problem is that our cat is well trained and this new one figured out how our cat is going in and out of the house which cause us a problem. Old cat cant be locked in and new cat simply go around house and do stuff our cat never does like jumping on tables in kitchen...

He is a lovely cat but I don't have any idea how to find his owners and we cant keep him.

It was found in Ballysimon Road (Fairgreen) area of Limerick. There are few pictures in case someone may recognize him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 codfish777

Hi, Our 18 month old Unneutered Male Black Cat has been missing since the 27/10/2023.

He lives in the Derry Cahill Dysart Area near ballinasloe.

Goes by the name Snoozy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭patnor1011

This little chap will have to go to shelter which is a shame as he is super friendly playful little creature. Sadly I cant keep him as our other cat of 6 years is having hard time with this young one around. He is older big cat but he is afraid to go in garden and very scared with this newcomer around.

Our cat was always like that scared of other people too. He is really having hard time and we cant have them both. I wish we find someone who can take care of him but we cant traumatize our cat any longer so as much as I hate it he will have to go to the shelter. I will give it another few days in case someone here may want to give him a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭luckymusik

Hello, could you please help and spread the word? Thanks a lot

Missing dog, black female Lurcher with white chest

She slided out from her collar in Dublin. She is microchipped and registered. She has recently been adopted, she is timid and shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

BELGIAN MALLINOIS dog found.

This dog has been rescued and handed in to the DSPCA in Rathfarnham. The animal is chipped but the DSPCA can't access the information on it. So perhaps if you know someone with one of these dogs or know of one gone missing, you could pass on this information to them? The dog got trapped and had to be rescued so it's unlikely, being chipped, that it was dumped. My guess is that someone out there is beside himself with worry so if you can help, many thanks to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

I'm delighted to report that the owner has been found so happy days! Many thanks to all who may have already read my post, all's well that ends well.

Advertisement