Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale : CPS2 Super Street Fighter 2X ( Green A & B boards)

Options
  • 30-04-2024 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Item: CPS2 Super Street Fighter 2X ( Green A & B boards)

POST\COLLECTION: Collection (Dublin 7)

PRICE: 450

PAYMENT METHODS: Revolut / Paypal / Cash

Board died when I originally purchased it - and I had it phoenix'd to avoid any issues in the future.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭littlemegagamer

Nice cab!

Please, can you share a picture of the B board without daughter board on top? I would like to check the board’s serial number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭geotrig

the serial no is on the sticker on the front its the boards rev you are looking at …presume for a multi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

serial no. 010061265

tx, any chance to get a picture of the B board without daughter board on top?

• Advertisement

If you give me 450 euro I'll happily take the board apart.

I asked an easy thing to do. If you don't want to give that detail, it's fine.

I use to show pictures of any parts of the board when I sell one. Also both side.

Howdy !

I have given full detail - photos above show everything, also showing the game running on a New Astro City cabinet. Fully upfront on the phoenix chips. I am on this forum 22 years and also on other forums where I have sold €1000s worth of games. So you can be assured as to my legitimacy.

Your account is at best 2 months old and you are asking me to potentially damage something I have for sale without providing a valid reason. As such I don't feel confident in your bona fides and that you are not genuinely interested in a purchase.

It is also extremely well priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭geotrig

He is only interested in "Multi"ing the board ,haven't kept up with Darksofts multi's but presume there is issues with some board rev or ease of converting. anyway who converts a SSF2X board anyway !

I didn’t doubt about your legitimacy and I don’t.

Asking to see at least both side or a specific detail of an arcade board I think is pretty usual. You should know that with all your experience around several forum.

22 years on this forum don’t give you the right to answer anyone in this manner: “If you give me 450 euro I'll happily take the board apart.”

Good luck with your sale.

• Advertisement

Yep, that detail was just to check a potential compatibility with the Multi (which I already have)... I am not interested anymore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

ok guys let’s keep it friendly , the question was asked and the seller doesn’t want to take a board apart in case it gets damaged. End of. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement