Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal - Upcoming Music Gigs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭lc180

Jinx Lennon - The Kicking Donkey Bundoran. Saturday September 30th.

Support from The Rising Damp

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Donegal Summer Festival returns at the end of June. This time it'll be at the Pier instead of on The Diamond.

Oakfest 2024 - Raphoe Sept 7 & 8

Donegal’s family friendly festival returns with a musical line-up including a long list of the country’s best musical talent coming together for a two-day live music festival right in the heart of Donegal. The event takes place on the 7th & 8th September 2024 with two very different line-ups, across two stages to rock and entertain you all day and into the night.

https://oakfieldpark.com/oakfest/

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

VILLA ROSE & JACKSON'S HOTEL 

April 27th - The Whistlin Donkeys | Jackson's Hotel

May 17th - Derek Warfield & The Young Wolfe Tones | Villa Rose Hotel

May 5th - Tina Turner Tribute | Jackson's Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭donegal_man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,364 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

9 euros for bands give never heard of might be giving it a miss, hope it appeals to the younger generations.

Sult Feile 2024 Lineup announced

• Registered Users Posts: 33,482 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Seen Alabama 3 a few times live. Excellent, although it's only been the full band, fully electric.

I know they also would do a paired back, acoustic set as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

I know not strictly Donegal, but plenty of Donegal be at it, but I'm very disappointed with the Stendhal lineup this summer.

Considering selling my ticket.

• Advertisement

Excellent outfit. Definitely prefer the acoustic set.

Very disappointed here too. I'm still going though. Hoping for better in the next announcement.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Never seen them do acoustic. It's only a few members isn't it? Are they worth seeing then?

Usually only 3/4 members when they do acoustic set, definitely recommend. Going to see them in Tullamore on June 2nd, cousins down there putting us up for the weekend.

Buncrana Festival - June Bank Holiday weekend

That's a poor lineup, and it's only a few weeks away.

Any more to be announced?

Yeah not my cup of tea at all.

Different setup this year. Same location but using marquees instead of an outdoor stage. Based on the lineup the capacity must be much smaller.

For anyone who is interested in going to Buncrana festival there is a 30% discount on tickets this week.

WIth that lineup, not surprised.

• Advertisement
Advertisement