Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 (Mod warning, see OP updated 10/05 and post #3477 11/05)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Croatia is a banger! My favourite so far. This will do well

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭derb12

ok - I’m calling it - there’s no way that’s not winning!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Probably be shafted by those jury gobsh1tes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,717 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Thats a lot of doileys!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Wouldn't like this at all now, cookie cutter rock music. Surprised it's the favourite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭bloopy

Croatia was fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Diarmuid73

Loved Croatia, best so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

Croatia is catchy. My Croatian neighbours have been blasting it out lately, so maybe it's just familiarity. I don't actually think it's a particularly great song, but I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

The only thing I have against Croatia is that it's a bit repetitive towards the end

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Bambie and their dancer after seeing Croatia..

• Advertisement

It's the clear favourite.

I preferred Cha Cha Cha tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I'm clearly too old for this competition now. Hated every single one so far! Just noise. Think I'll have my cocoa and put on my slippers!

Iceland....poor.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

This is a comedown

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

It's totally weird, how did we end up with it! I've heard it several times and despite having an ear for tunes, I can barely remember much of it after a few minutes each time.

Bambi will either be judged as the best thing since sliced bread by other countries or totally tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Croatia is a banger, catchy, staging great, has a sing along part with the woah and its own dance. Perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Croatia best song so far.

Iceland - every song by Jess Glynne smooshed into three minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭archfi

Yup, that’s exactly what it was based on.

Yer mans extremely weak vocals didn’t rescue any part of it. Awful.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I need this song to regroup my thoughts…it’s been non stop since the start! I need the break!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Croatia, Ukraine and ourselves the best so far for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭derb12

what a contrast. Iceland so out of tune. Not a hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

This is pre-2024 Ireland staging

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

I swear there is an advert with the same tune as Iceland!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Iceland are usually pretty progressive but this song is about 25 years too late.

Sounds like one of those pleasant but bland songs you hear on Today FM all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

you’d expect better from the Icelandic lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

your joking right. It was terrible. I hope it does not go through. Still at least the UK is crap too and so is Lithuinais one the first two on Seria and whoever were first were really good as well as Ukraine and Poland was good too. The rest were all rubbish.

Iceland is good. Go Iceland.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

We took a risk finally. Thank feck.

Surprised it slipped through the RTE staff pick, they clearly wanted Erica Cody (best running order, DWTS) or that awful Louis Walsh band they fast tracked.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Last year’s Eurovision was so good 🙂

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement