Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 (Mod warning, see OP updated 10/05 and post #3477 11/05)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Always find it funny with the Ozzies being in the Eurovision. Get your own contest southern hemisphere! 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Aus. Another 1990s throwback.

It's like an M People b-side

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 7,279 ✭✭✭Gusser09

I didnt like bambi thug. She was poor enough. But being so odd will obviously work in her favour as this is about anything but music. Best of luck to the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭derb12

Australian chorus is lovely but the verses are rubbish - no coherence at all and I believe someone is going to mime a dijeredoo soon

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Imagine Australia won lol. Not going to happen with this do. Its OK not the worst but not good enough to win.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,717 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No way should that qualify...but they have a history of dodgy dealings...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭squonk

Ah Australia, you shouldn’t have. I really mean it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

’To the Fleetwood Macs and The Janets’

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭redunited

The chorus is good, the digeradoo might pull it off for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

All they need is a lad dressed as a kangaroo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They've been an Associate Member of the European Broadcasting Union since 1950.

Most importantly they totally get Eurovision.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,717 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It was brilliant staging but the song was a pretty clear riff of Defying Gravity from wicked no?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’ve just turned over to the stream on YouTube. Don’t have to listen to Marty rabbit on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭archfi

Australia hitting a few diversity boxes there but they forgot the tune

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

Portugal has me back to sleep

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭derb12

Portugal not good. I’m getting more confident that we’ll qualify.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Quality has taken a serious nose dive since Azerbaijan. None of these last three are contenders for me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Why are the last few so BORING

Where's the craic

so Portugal and who else is left ?

should’ve looked at the bottom left of the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

When you have Eurovision at 9 and fencing at 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Portugal is boring, even the dancing spermatozoa aren't much of an addition

I like Portugal!

She has a great voice

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭sonic85

Whats with all the rubber bandit backing dancers this year

Ah sure I know that, but still it's weird them showing up in the Eurovision!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Sh1te, but the juries will lap that up

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Welcome back, Luxembourg! 🙂

Ah, Luxembourg!

Welcome back

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement