Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well, Tipp top!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I remember the Trip to Tipp . Good times . I never would have guessed that people down south thought a Monaghan accent was exotic ?? 😷😷

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a wonderful evening with my date, Ms G. A movie, dinner and back home to a big chat on the patio. Absolutely brilliant! Mrs G is staying the night with my mother after doing some painting for her. The last I heard from them they were jarred. My Dad was up at the Andre Rieu concert in the 3 Arena. Enjoying a wee Moretti again.

Sitting up scrolling Boards . It’s better than lying awake in bed not sleeping . I had hoped to cook chicken maryland for breakfast but they’re 3 days out of date . So deli breakfast it is

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A touch pissed off. Had to call in sick 🤬

• Advertisement

Are you sick or just one of those days when you can’t be arsed ? Or are a fella said one time the male period .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cat woke me up at 5 to come in. He's had a snooze, his breakfast and now gone to bed for the morning, meanwhile I've been unable to sleep since 5. Definitely not forgetting to lock him in tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Another cracker of a morning, loving my garden in the summer sun.

Hope you're not feeling too bad Grem, lots of flat 7up 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My morning view on a beautifully tranquil morning in Cashel

Hore Abbey. According to legend, the archbishop had a dream that the owners of that Abbey were going to kill him, so he banished them.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Something wrong with my leg. Thought I just had a shin splint/strain but it's getting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Get it checked Grem, were you at the gym? It's bad if you didn't go to work, you're like me and we have to be really bad to ring in sick.

Slowly getting ready this morning, out for a few hours last night but another galivant tonight, not able. What a gorgeous morning, will head out and make the most of it.

No gp appointment available have anti inflammatory cream and I'll rest it see how we go, probably messed it up carrying too much groceries last day, sort of lost the run of myself, pardon the pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

🤗🤗 Hugs Grem, from one monopod to another… I know how it feels when your leg stops cooperating or starts acting up.

Deskside here. Can't wait for the weekend…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I'm going to end up walking in circles 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

At the hair dressers getting my hair ready for Bruce 🙌🙌

I might have passed you yesterday @smurfjed as I was also in Cashel 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 17,014 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Absolute belter of a day!

Enjoy Bruce @Autosport.

probably more of a belated TA but the last time I got done for speeding it was because I had to save the fool behind me from being jammed between a lorry and a concrete wall . While I was being pulled over by flashing lights they continued blissfully unaware how close they came 😡😡

Oh it's Bruce time already, well that came up fast 😮

Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground,

where an old Grem of iron goes around and around… 🎤🎶🎶

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

wow, I’ve shut down the laptop for the weekend and the sun is still shining! Having an Aperol Spritz on the patio, feck dinner!
    Enjoy Bruce Auto 🎵

Really is a beautiful day. Did second coat of paint on the wall and flew through it. Fit to collapse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,014 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Have an early night and do the third in the morning.

I'm sitting out enjoying the weather while it lasts, everything that needs to be done can wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now enjoying a 99 🍦 in my back garden 🌞

No, not doing 3. 😁Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day, so going to make the most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My little journey continues

Not sure where I will go tomorrow, either along the south coast towards Waterford or straight back to kilkenny to collect my car with its totally washed oil system, and head back to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm going in the morning getting mine done for him 😋

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Head up to Ardmore. That's a beautiful drive from east Cork.

To thine own self be true

Homeside here, stewing at the clouds outside, on the day when Ireland is right in the path of the northern lights…

• Advertisement

Sitting feeling very happy after absolutely devouring a chicken madras . God I needed that. Now to prepare for a big week ahead . First new glasses then to solicitors and hopefully the high court .

Advertisement