Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we excited yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Tango One

Feck yis anyway I put 20 quid into it, my first shitcoin this time around. Where did you hear about solsec?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I was airdropped some, start cashing out as soon as you 2/4x. You don’t hold this stuff long term without trading in and out to make your money back. Make sure you’re not the one holding the bag if it crashes.

https://www.geckoterminal.com/solana/pools/4Ro3pG1XZgSJENfgCccNgQqrHYVqhHjwcL27oHmXMMTG
    Look at the buy sell ratios for signals.

I still have one or two shitcoins from years gone by that haunt me every time I look in the wallet.... I hope I learned my lesson.

Solcex looks to be off to the races

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Brusna

Solcex still flying up to 11m cap last time I looked.

Edit

Over 20m now, can I start using diamond hand terms and Solcex to a 1 dollar

Post edited by Tango One on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Nothing really happening , the halving was a damp squib, quite disappointing if I'm honest.

With the state of the worlds economy and the money printing i wonder if BTC is the real deal or just a distraction for public, keep them away from gold which nations are buying at increased rates

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

What were you expected to happen at the halving that you find it disappointing? Have you checked the previous halvings and the price action following those? It wasn't something that instantly caused a massive bull run.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,043 ✭✭✭endainoz

Overhyped by the BTC bros. Dominance seems to be on the wane anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭circadian

Up about 700% on rakoff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Ah it’s a Luna coin (^)

• Advertisement

New ATH two months ago for what it’s worth. Analysts are saying it could be a prolonged bull run with volatility along the way. So we’re still in a bull run just in a pullback period.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I can't find the slide at the moment which clearly showed this but pullbacks after the halving have always occurred. The current pullback of 23% odd is actually on the lower side historically which I imagine is due, in part, to the ETF influence. A pullback is often followed by 6-8 weeks or so of sideways movement before it breaks out and I think we are approaching the end of that time period but whether the breakout will occur is another question. Personally I believe the buy pressure of the ETFs (US and Hong Kong), along with businesses such as MicroStrategy, as well as us retail investors when coupled with lower Bitcoin issuance will lead to a price increase in the medium to long term.

I could of course be horribly wrong and would have to live with the fallout.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

The Donald sending out some good signals about crypto, if ye have any relations in the US then get them to vote maga.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

People mistake the having as the event that drives the price and are wondering why It didn't move.

It just marks the point at which rewards half. There is always a run up to and drop off around it.

We won't really know until late summer if it missed I'd say.

Will easily be late summer, it tends to be a quiet time of year in general for price action, barring some miracle like ripple and the SEC coming to a settlement that might kick things off. No real strong indication of that happening in the near future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

A lot depends on Macro economics as well. The expected interest rate drop in the US this summer early autumn should cause some stimulus as well.

Pushing 1200% now, can't bring myself to sell yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Take 2-3x your initial investment at least, that way you won't potentially hold it all the way up and down which happens a lot in crypto.

Oh yeah it's not my first rodeo but 50 quid in. Once it starts to cool off I'll take profits.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Cash out to cover double what you put in and then the rest can ride. You've already made money

• Advertisement

Usually this is the type of thing I do but I would throw 25 to 50 quid on horses based on friends so I'm looking at this in similar fashion. I'll probably pull 50% in the next day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Brusna

That’s a good way to look at it in fairness. €50 at 12/1 is a nice bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭byrne249

Not long now. Let's all give thanks that we pray at the alter of the asinine that we all have the paradoxical cynical foresight to have believed this thing has one more cycle in it, and let's squeeze the blood of this giant ephemeral stone one last time. I for one am feeling excited this fine day. Call it a sixth sense

Oh Yeah I'm excited now.

US Government turns positive on crypto the same day as the DTCC report

Blackrock not actually buying BTC but shorting the **** out of it with help of Coinbase, all that BTC is fake dollar volume

BTC is the distraction, Chainlink is gonna suck up all the value in blockchain and real world finance

If you don't see what is happening and are not rotating the lions share of your crypto into Chainlink you ain't gonna make it

Alts picking up alright, they all should get a rise once more rotate out of BTC. 2021 seems to be repeating itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

So this was planned all along, satoshi created Bitcoin as a distraction, we adopted Bitcoin, but really it was all just a ploy so that we couldn’t see what was really happening

🤔

Would seem to me real change is happening behind the scenes, Fiat is in a pickle and nations are stacking gold and silver, is BTC just a distraction to keep the public away from gold and silver?

Blackrock not really buying BTC, but are in cahoots with Coinbase to short BTC with "paper BTC" they don't hold the real thing

Meanwhile SWIFT, The DTCC and Wall street banks partnered up and using Chainlink, while the public buys a bit of BTC and sh1tcoins, large amounts of $LINK are released by Chainlink and gobbled up instantly yet price does not pump😏

Chainlink has multiple partnerships with massive implications, just one of these partnerships would make any other crypto moon, yet not Chainlink, very strange, could it be the price is being suppressed…………….until its not and boom! Moon shot.

Your argument for chain link could easily apply to xrp aswell. It will also have legal clarity before anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭byrne249

There is something out there!

Actually, I don't need to believe, I'm certain of another free 100%. No need to gamble on alts

Advertisement