Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky FPL 23/24

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Glad overhaul is over now can stop tinkering with my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Wouldn't mind it back to be honest. Went very template with my team and regretting it!

A lot of tumbleweeds and cobwebs in this thread. All aboard the City train 😀

Up to 31st overall and 20+ transfers left. Gonna be a fun few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

edit: ignore.

Post edited by Father Hernandez on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

ignore

Up to 20th overall and 15 transfers left.

Up to 92nd all of a sudden. 4th season in a row I have been in the top 100 at some point. A lot hard work to stay there though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Managed 832nd in the end and 4th in the prestigious Boards FSA League - well done to Liam for topping it and a very good 30th overall

Wasn't able to manage my team much over the last 5 or 6 weeks of the season due to unforeseen personal circumstances but I still finished 455th and 695th which is the worst I have done in the last 4 seasons. I am happy I got a team in the top 500. Hoping to play again next season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sky sports FF is NOT returning for thr 2024/2025 season

Wtf like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I just logged into the app and there is a yellow message bar scrolling across the top to say it won't be back this season and thanking everyone for participating in the past.

Ridiculous decision. There are a lot of people who play the game who don't play FPL as they don't like the game or the format. My interest in FPL has waned in the last few years so I might not play anything this season.

Advertisement