Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upfront with Katie Hannon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭REDBULL68

There's no way santys getting sacked, he has the biggest union in the North Pole, them elves are crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Show needs a complete overhaul.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Absolutely.., the could begin by tying Hannons hands behind her back.

Very clunky and ‘ forced’.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,383 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Some of these people seem to think that because the energy will be created from the wind it will end up cheaper than fossil fuel based generation when the consumer gets it 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bigroad

Since we have the current wind turbines ,the energy bills have gone up.

• Advertisement
    M

Ffs, what next, minimum wage for priests, nuns, working hours directive etc? Your choice to join up, your problem, you can leave when you want.

M

Her chalice work must have been poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bigroad

They really did have people brainwashed and unfortunately some still are.

M

Did the media not say the Gardaí were attacked in Newtown Mount Kennedy, the video seem to suggest otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This Bernie has skin in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I was listening to Bernie suspiciously from the start and then it all began to make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Blink 200 times if you’re lying through your lisp. Definitely works for an NGO I’d say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

I'm watching a bit behind - (on pause)

That's Bernie - 'OMG, THEY'VE ONLY GOT ONE TOILET, IT'S A DISGRACE!' - which was great fun a few weeks ago as it turned out there were 15 toilets at Brittas

The same Bernie who's partner from Sierra Leone has been here for years and has a deportation order against him but brazened it out until Jennifer Whitmore (SocDem) badgered Micheal Martin to let him stay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,829 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

The big bad far right

• Registered Users Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Would be nice to do a ‘deep dive’ into the background of these ‘activists’.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Time for this show to go specially with clowns like your man from that sh-it website on that I will not even mention as it does not deserve to be mentioned. The whole episode coukd go into what that website is called. It was rubbish. I fir one do not believe have of them who said thet listened to 5 or more stations in the morning or your mand who has to get tge new from Rte,BBC, Sky, CNN, The French News station and Al Jeezera lol ffs. He does in his arse listen to or watch half of them

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

European Midlands–North-West constituency debate tonight, a return of Peter Casey to the ring 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭archfi

Casey’s shirt half hanging out his trousers like a schoolboy

What was Rtes criteria for choosing who got to waffle on KTs crap show?

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭mykrodot

Peter Casey with the big idiot grin and the shirt hanging out! Not a word of what he stands for……..just I will commit to Europe (and if not I will run for President). Not a good look at all, he is not in any way credible or prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I think that's the first time I heard Maria Walsh speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Advertisement