Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paris.

• 21-05-2024 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭

I will be in around Paris tomorrow with wife and 2 kids aged 9 and 10.
    Flight home is at 10:30pm from beauvais airport.
    Currently in Disney, so have the day tomorrow to tour around Paris but will have a couple small bags.

I am thinking a hop on, hop off bus is best and would love to do a boat trip on the Seine.

Is this achievable?
    can anyone recommend a hop on hop off bus? Or a boat tour?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Bateaux Mouches at Pont d'Alma is the best river tour imo. Check out places that do left luggage though, horsing your bags around the city will be zero fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭obi604

yeah. The bags are a pain. But it’s 1 small backpack each and then 1 x 10kg bag.

Are there multiple companies that do the hop on, hop off tours?

Post edited by obi604 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I've never done hop on hop off in Paris. Have done the Bateaux Mouches multiple times though, the best way to see Paris is from the river.

Plenty of left luggage places in an Paris, find one that works for you location wise. Security wise bags won't be welcome in lots of tourist spots.

Advertisement